Letting Them Know (Part Two)

"You guys are on in 5." The staff directed. I sighed happily. I was currently sitting backstage, watching Mark, Jack, Bob, and Wade, get their equipment on. Every now and then, Mark would smile over at me and wink. Sometimes Jack would batted his eyes at me, mocking Mark. "Okay. Who's going out first?" Mark asked, sitting by me wrapping his arm around my waist. "I'll go first." Jack offered, "Give me good luck (Y/N)." He stuck his hand out. I smiled and grabbed it, " I bless you-" Jack quickly pushed me onto stage.
I stared out into the audience, they seemed pretty confused. I quickly got onto my hands and knees, Fuck You Jack. "What am I supposed to do?!" I screamed at Jack. "Oh! Here!" Wade rolled a microphone towards me. The crowd roared in laughter. I don't like this. At all. I think I might cry. Just like the last time. My eyes brimmed with tears, "Mark." Mark quickly slid over to me and hugged tightly. Mark chuckled into my ear, "I'm sorry. That was my idea, beautiful. It won't happen again." "Hello Everyone! And welcome to Markiplier and Friends!" Bob announced. He looked down at Mark and I, "Welcome to The Bob, Wade, and Jack Panel!" Some people in the crowd laughter. I quickly wiped my tears and ran back stage. I'm such an embarrassment. "Hello~" Mark sang, sitting into the black leather chair.
I was playing with my fingers, thinking about the accident, when Mark came up to me, holding a microphone. "Is it over already?" I asked. He shook his head and chuckled, "No, silly. They want to meet you. Come on." He held is hand out, "They're not going to bite." I gently placed my hand into his and stood, Here we go again. Mark gave me the microphone and pulled me out onto stage. I waved shyly as I sat in between Wade and Mark. "So, everyone. This is (Y/N)." Mark let out a happy sigh, "She's my girlfriend." Girlfriend. Wow. He means it, he actually said it. I'm Markiplier's girlfriend. Some people on the crowd cheered, others booed, but honestly, I didn't care. "Now. You guys be nice to her, please. I don't want her to get hurt in my watch. So please, be nice." Mark growled. Wade elbowed me, "Are you going to say something or just sit there a be pretty?" I scoffed, "I have a boyfriend." Everyone laughed. "Um. Well. I'm (Y/N) (L/N). I'm 26. And a college graduate, unlike Mark." I smirked. The crowd laughed lightly. "Hey! I did it for YouTube!" He replied. I rolled my eyes. "Do you have any advice to give? Like personal?" Jack asked. "Jack. Bro. Calm down." Bob chuckled. "No! No! It's fine. I actually do have something to say." I cleared my throat, "You all. Mean something. I know, that you guys here that a lot. But it's true. God wouldn't have put you here if you didn't mean something. And if you don't believe in god, then your guarding angel put you here. Because you are worth it. And I'll be honest, you guys mean everything to Mark. And I'm positive everyone on this stage to. They're always thinking about you guys. Will they like this? Should I do this? Can I play this? There continuos questions, that you guys answer. You've helped everyone up here through tough times, and even if you don't think that. Trust me, you have. I know it, because I was a fan. I thought I was worthless, but they told me otherwise. Every single on of you are irreplaceable. And I hope you guys know that." I looked over at Mark, who was giving me a thumbs up. I stuttered, "Sorry for making you listen to my rant." "That was the best." Wade wiped some imaginary tears. "Let's continue!" Jack announced.
All the questions were fine, until some girl, around Mark's age, scoffed into the microphone, "Why would you date such a ugly and snobby girl like her? I mean, look at me! I'm hot! I've got big boobs, and a nice ass! You and Jack get the ugliest girlfriends. I thought you could never do worse than Signe." I looked down at my chest, she was right, her boobs were bigger. And I knew that my butt was smaller than hers. Tears brimmed my eyes. "Look. I'm pretty sure you got plastic surgery." Jack laughed, "Nobody, has big boobs like that." "And I don't care. I love (Y/N). And I don't need someone telling me that she ugly, when she really isn't. She's beautiful. And I love her, to the moon and back. And have you ever thought that your just jealous?" Mark smiled at me, wrapping his arm gently around my waist. "Jealous? All I want is Mark to myself." She grinned. "Hey, can you hand the microphone off? Other people are waiting." I giggled. She scoffed again, "Ugly bitch." And stepped out of line. The next, a young boy -around 6- lowered the mic down and spoke softly, but calmly into it, "I think (Y/N), is very pretty. And that she should start her own YouTube channel." I covered my heart, God I love kids, "Thank you. But, I'm not into the whole YouTube thing. It seems really stressful just watching Mark do it. But that's for the idea!" He smiled shyly, "Um. C-can I have a hug?" I looked at Mark, "Can I?" "Your not a part of the panel. Go ahead." I quickly jumped up and ran towards to boy, wrapping him in a hug. I held on his shoulders and looked into his eyes. He smirked and tapped his cheek, "Kiss?" I rolled my eyes playfully, planting a gentle kiss onto his cheek. "She's a good kisser Mark!" He yelled. I blushed, patted his head, and ran back on stage.
Wade was reading/ answering a question when Mark leaned to my ear, avoiding the microphone, and whispering, "Your a good moaner to." My blush deepened as I glared at him. He shrugged, "Just telling the truth!"