Chapter 1- Sugawara's Secret

(PLEASE READ The character Alione Zodiac, is my own character.)

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING!!⚠️
Cutting and blood

Sugawara's POV

I sat in the corner of my bathroom, holding my blade. Slowly, I put the blade right below my left shoulder. A swift and smooth cut a crossed my arm. Blood dripped down my arm, and I wrapped the cut after cleaning the blood. I stood up, and got ready for school.

"Hey Daichi!" I yell as I see him walking outside my house.

He turns to me, and smiles. "Hey Suga!" He waves to me. I walk next to him, until Asahi joined us.

"Hey guys!" He waved, and we waved back.

"You ready for the day guys?" Daichi asked, resting his hand below my left shoulder. I wince in pain, and step to the side, making his hand leave my arm.

"Yeah, I'm ready." I say. Asahi and Daichi looked at me.

"Are you ok Sugawara?" Asahi asks.

"Y-yeah...I'm fine..." All three of us reached the gym. We didn't set up nets. When everyone arrived Daichi called the team over.

"Now everyone, we are going on a club field trip!" He clasped his hands together with a big smile. "We are leaving tomorrow, so when you go home pack. We are on this field trip for 2 weeks. One more thing, bring your jerseys." Practice went on like normal, and at the end of the day, I was walking home. "Suga!!" I turn around, to see Daichi.

"Yeah?" I ask as he walks next to me.

"You want to sleep over at my house?"

"Um...well I need to pack first, but after, sure!"

"Sweet! I'll see ya then!" He ran off to his house, and I went to mine. I get out my suitcase, and put 2 weeks worth of clothes in it. Along with a bathing suit, bath supplies, my jersey, and a volleyball. After a zipped up my suitcase, I got my messenger bag, and put in my camera, two books, my phone, and my phone charger. And in the hidden compartment in the bag, I had my blade and gauze.

"Here I come Daichi." I walked over to his house, with my things, wearing a white t-shirt, and black shorts. When I knocked on his door he answered only a few moments after.

"Hey Suga!"

"Hey Daichi." I walked inside, and placed my things by the entrance. We worked on plans for the field trip, and then went to bed. I slept on the couch, and Daichi slept in his room. I tossed and turned in my sleep, having another night terror.

•In Sugawara's Night Terror•

I was being chased by a giant inky monster. He grabbed me in his hands, smiling a evil smile, showing sharp and disgusting teeth. The monster then bit down on me, and my body became limp as I died.

•Night Terror Over•

I shot up, screaming. I put a hand to my chest, my heart was beating fast, and I was sweating. I heard someone running down the stairs, and I looked to see Daichi.

"SUGA!!" He screamed as he ran to me. "Are you ok!?! I heard you scream! So I-" he stopped himself and looked at me, sitting down on the couch, next to me. "Sugawara...why are you crying?" I put a hand to my face, to feel tears. Quickly, I wiped them away, and looked down.

"I-its nothing..." I mumbled. I felt something warm wrap around my shoulders, and I looked up to see Daichi's arm wrapped around me.

"Please tell me.." He whispered. I turned away and blushed. I told him all about my night terror, and at the end Daichi was just starring at me in shock.

"You should go back to bed..." I mumbled.

He embraced me in a hug, and whispered, "Wake me up if you need anything. Ok?"

"Y-yeah...thanks Daichi." I smiled, and he went back off to his room. I didn't go back to sleep that night, I just stayed awake. Just when the sun was coming up, I was able to drift off to sleep. About 5 minutes after, Daichi woke me up.

"Time to wake up.." He sang, while shaking my left arm. My muscles tightened at the contact with my new cut. I shot up, and pulled my arm away from him.

"Ok, I'm up." I groaned.

"Are you ok Suga? You have bags under your eyes, and your skin is pale...er."

"Yeah, I literally didn't sleep last night. Only about 5 minutes then you woke me up." I stood off the couch and stretched.

"O-oh! I'm sorry Suga! You can sleep on the bus though."

"Thanks Daichi." I smiled. "I'm gonna change." I picked up my grey shirt, blue jeans, my Karasuno jacket, and black sneakers, then went to the bathroom to change. I went into the bathroom, and left my clothes I slept in, on a shelf in the bathroom. When I walked out, Daichi was leaning against the door waiting for me.

"Ready to go?" He asked.

"Yep!" I grabbed my suitcase and messenger bag.

To Be Continued...