Chapter 5, day 1, out of 14 (part 3)

(TW ⚠️ blood)

Sugawara's POV

I ran off to a random part in the woods, and sat against a tree. I took my gauze out of my bag and wrapped my arm, the cloth soon becoming stained with blood. I closed my bag after putting the gauze roll back.

"I'm so useless!! Now I'm making my friends worry about me...." I slowly and carefully, stood up and walked around the forest. "I think I lost to much blood..." I mumbled.

"Sugawara?! Sugawara?!" I could hear someone calling.

"I know that voice! Daichi?!"

"Suga!!" I could see his figure emerge from the shadows. I ran towards him, and he caught me in a hug.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!" I apologized, while tears built up in my eyes. Daichi soothingly rubbed my back.

"It's ok, it's ok Suga, I'm here..." He whispered. "Why did you arm start bleeding?..."

"I...I cut..." Daichi held my shoulders and made me look at him.

"Promise you'll never do it again..."

"Ok, I promise.....Daichi?"

"Yeah?"

"My head hurts..."

"Let's get you back to the hotel..."

"Uh huh..." He picked me up bridal style, and I passed out in his arms.

Daichi's POV

Suga passed out in my arms as I was walking us back to the hotel.

"Suga...I can't lose you..." We got back to the hotel, and I laid Suga down on the bed, and pulled off his shirt. I gently removed the gauze, and checked the cuts. I covered my mouth and gasped. "No Suga..." I wrapped back up his arm with new gauze, and kept his shirt off. Pulling the covers over him, I sat next to him, and turned on the TV. "I'll be here..." A little later, I turned off the TV and fell asleep.

To Be Continued...

Sorry for the short part. 😐