Chapter 23, day 11, out of 14 (part 4)

Sugawara's POV

Me and Daichi pulled away from each other, gazing into each other's eyes. I felt safe in his arms, like nothing bad would ever happen to me. We parted ways, and everyone got ready for bed, heading to their tents. I got to our tent, and sat on the ground. When Daichi zipped up the door of the tent and sat down I let something come out.

"Daichi, I've realized that you and this team are my reason for living." He hugged me close, smiling against my neck.

"I'm glad you said that." He pulled me into his lap, and laid down, holding me tight. We both got into his sleeping bag, his arms wrapped around me. We had three more days before this trip was over. The cutting has stopped, and I was now with the most handsome man ever. It didn't take long for us both to fall into a deep slumber. I don't want him to ever leave me. I want to stay with him, and continue to play volleyball with him and the team.

I started to dream. I was walking through a forest, the sun shining through the openings in the trees. I could hear the leaves crunching underneath my feet, and the birds chirping in the trees. I reached an opening leading to a lake, the sun reflecting off of the crystal water. I looked out over the water, when I felt something tug at the bottom of my shirt. I turned around, to see Daichi in swim shorts without a top. He was holding the bottom of my shirt, smiling at me.

"Wanna go for s swim with me?" I felt my face flush as he took off my shirt. I looked down to see I was in swim shorts as well. He picked me up, and threw me in the lake, diving in after. He took my hands, and pulled me along the lake. It went on like this until we were at the beach we were in, in my last dream. He stood up and reached into his pocket. I stood in front of him holding the bottom of my shirt. He knelt down on one knee and started to move the hand that was in his pocket forward.

I woke up in his arms, covering my mouth. "It seemed so real."

To Be Continued...

Sorry for the short chapter, I needed a filler to hold you guys off and so I would be able to do the next chapter set in the next day.