Chapter 25, day 13, out of 14

I just finished my math test and am now writing this so, wish me luck I did well, ha.

----

(TW dark thoughts)

Sugawara's POV

Tomorrow at 6 PM we were leaving. Getting on the bus that will pick us up, and going back to the school, to go home. I was standing outside my tent at the moment.

This trip was...something else.

The team found out my biggest secret, and Daichi likes me. And he's my boyfriend.

'With all the new found couples, I wonder how the team will be when we get back. Will our games be the same? Will the relationships get in the way? What if someone breaks up and then the teamwork isn't the same?! What if-'

My thoughts were cut off by someone moving hair off my forehead and kissing the pale skin that was once under my hair.

"Koushi? Are you ok? You look worried." I saw Daichi standing in front of me, tilting his head.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I smiled to try and hide my worry.

"Are you sure? You can tell me anything you know." He rested his hand on the side of my face which I leaned into and nodded.

"I'm fine."

Daichi leaned his head against mine and smiled slightly, closing his eyes, and I did the same. I heard a snap and looked over to see Zodiac with his phone, taking a picture.

"Hello!" He chirped. "We're all going to go cliff diving for the last day. Are you coming?"

We nodded and Zodiac left and we went back to our tent and changed. Before I was able to leave Daichi wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his face in my shoulder. I turned my head to him and he pressed his lips to mine. "You're so addictive Koushi." He pressed his lips back to mine when he finished talking.

(Well it's a few days later and I want to finish this! Gah!)

Daichi then let go and walked out of the tent, leaving me red-faced and frozen. His words repeated in my head. 'You're so addictive Koushi'  I stumbled out of the tent and saw some of the group heading up the hill, some just coming out of their tents, and Daichi waiting for me.

He held out his hand and smiled. "Ready to go?"

I took his hand and nodded. "Yeah, I'm ready."

He pulled me to him and swept me off my feet, running up the hill with me in his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck, laughing. When we got to the top he let me go to my feet, and I kept my arms around his neck. He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me into a kiss.

I heard Nishinoya 'woot' from behind us and pulled away, red-faced.

"Everyone ready?!" Tanaka shouted. There was a response of cheers as everyone ran towards the ledge.

After my feet left the cliff it wasn't too long before gravity had completely pulled me down into the water. I felt the cold water shock my nerves and I quickly came up for air.

And he was right there, waiting for me to surface. He grabbed my hand and led me to the shore, then back up to the top of the hill, where some people were already back. "Ready for another jump?"

I smiled at Daichi and I started to run to the ledge.

'Do it, I dare you. Practice for when you will jump off one without water.'

I stopped dead in my tracks and Daichi stopped after, looking back at me.

"Are you ok Koushi?" He walked towards me.

"Y-Yeah, I'm ok. Sorry for stopping."

"Ok, are you sure?"

"Yeah, I am. Now let's go!" I pointed to the edge of the cliff and started to run holding his hand.

We jumped back off the cliff and into the water. I started to swim up for air when I stopped.

'Or you don't have to go up. You can drown down here. No one will notice. Not even your boyfriend. They're just pitying you, you know. They don't care about you! Get that in your head!'

I stayed underwater, frozen. Then a pair of strong arms pulled me to the surface, shaking me. "There is definitely something wrong Koushi!" Daichi yelled.

My tears mixed with the ocean water as they went down my face. "He's back Daichi. The voice is back."

To Be Continued...