Chapter 21, day 11, out of 14 (part 2)

Someone requested more Zodiac x Tanaka (ZoTan/TanZo), so here you go!
________________________________________________________________________________

Sugawara's POV

Everyone was in the water at his point, except Zodiac. He was sitting on the beach, hugging his legs to his bare chest. We met eyes, mine full of worry. He shot me a small smile, and nodded, telling me he was alright.

Tanaka's POV

I was swimming around with Hinata, Noya, Kageyama, and Asahi, when I spotted someone on the beach. It was none other than my boyfriend himself, Alione Zodiac. Swam away from the other guys, and to the beach, walking up to him.

"Hey why is my little Alione all alone?" He chuckled at my pun. "Come ooooon! Come out to the watter with us! We only have three more days until this trip is over!"

"Can't I just sit here?" He groaned.

"No! Your going to have some human contact. Your acting like Kenma, except without the video games." I grabbed his wrist, and started to pull him out to the water, but he pulled me down next to him in the sand. "Hey...you ok? Your never this down."

"Can we just sit here...for a minute?" I nodded my head, and after waiting a little bit, he got up, pulling me with him. "Ok, I'm ready now." He smiled at me, making my heart skip a beat. Smiling back, I picked him up bridal style, and ran towards the water. "WAIT!!" He yelled gripping onto my shoulders. "I have an Idea!" He jumped out of my arms, and grabbed my hand and started running. He led us to the cliff that we were at last night. We went near the edge of the cliff, and stared at the sky ahead. He turned to me, his back facing the edge. "So... you haven't really seen me do anything outside of school." He started walking backwards towards the edge. "You haven't seen the type of things I like to do." He stopped walking as his heels hung off the cliff. "Like this." He put his arms out like a bird to his sides, falling backwards. I ran towards him, but he was already falling. I watched as he moved from his bird like pose, to a dive.

"ALIONE!" He dived into the water, his body disappearing into the water. I waited there as nothing happened, and Sugawara and Daichi were already swimming to were his body landed in the water. Suga was freaking out, and Daichi was trying to calm him down. A few moments later Alione popped up, pushing his hair out of his face.

"That...WAS AWESOME!!!!" He screamed, pumping his fists in the air. I started to laugh, as Suga started to shake him.

I backed up, and got a running start before yelling, "CANNONBALL!!" I curled myself up, and landed in the water with a giant splash. I swam to Alione before grabbing his shoulders. "You gave me a heart attack! Why did you do that?!"

He giggled. He...GIGGLED! "I knew It was safe. I swam over here a few days ago to make sure there were no rocks. Also I've done higher cliff diving."

"Wait." Daichi put up his hands. "You've jumped off a higher cliff than that?!" He pointed to the top of the cliff.

"Well...yeah. I've done a lot of things. Cliff diving, sky diving, paint balling, scuba diving. A lot of diving..." He said the last part holding his chin.

"Wow! Your awesome Zodiac!" Yamaguchi shouted. He turned to Yamaguchi, and smiled.

"Thanks Yama!" Yamaguchi has always been like a kid brother to Alione, ever since they met. "Come on! Let go again! All of us!" We all went to the top of the cliff and one by one, we jumped, laughing on the way down. Then, it was just me and Alione. "Ryu..." I turned to him and before I could say anything, he kissed me.

To Be Continued...