Chapter 3, day 1, out of 14

Sugawara's POV

My eyes slowly opened, and I felt a warm surface pressed against my back. I turned my head to see Daichi's chest pressed against my back. I fell out of the bed, waking him up.

"Huh?" He groaned looking around, then his eyes landed on me, sitting on the floor. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry Suga!"

"I-its fine Daich, we should get ready for the day." I said while getting off the floor.

"Ok, I'll change in the bathroom, you change out here?"

"Yeah, sure." He grabbed his clothes out off the dresser, and went to the bathroom. Oh, yeah we unpacked our clothes in the dresser in our room, last night. I pulled out a navy blue shirt, and tan shorts, then started to put on the paints. Then, before I put on my shirt, I heard the bathroom door open. I rushed to put on my shirt, and ended up putting it on backwards.

'CRAP!!' I yelled in my head. I spun my shirt around while keeping it on me. Daichi came around the corner as I put my arm back though the sleeve. We ate breakfast and hung out for awhile. Until it was 8:20 AM.

"Ready to head out Suga?"

"Yeah, let's go." I grabbed my bag, then headed to the elevator after we closed our room door.

'I can't have another slip up like that, he can't know....no one can know...'

After a short ride on the elevator, me and Daichi sat down on the couch in the lobby. After a little time of waiting, everyone was here...well, almost everyone.

"Where are those two dorks?!" Tsukishima yelled.

"We're here!!" I looked towards the elevator to see a orange ball of fluff running ahead of a grumpy setter.

"Finally." Tsukishima scoffed.

"This idiot forgot to set an alarm so we woke up late!" Kageyama said hitting Hinata on the back of the head. I giggled, and stood up.

"Ok, well now that everyone is here, should we head out?"

I got 'yes's and 'yeah!'s from the team. Some where just silent, *Cough* Tsukishima *Cough*!

I waved my hand forward, and we started to head out.

"Where are we going today, anyway?" Asahi asked me.

"Well, today and tomorrow we are going to explore city. But I have somewhere I want you guys to see." We walked continued to walk, while I talked to Hinata about tactics. When we reached the place, I stopped. "Ok everyone, right down this path, is a pond. At 12 I want everyone there. Me and Daichi will have lunch for everyone. Have fun!" I gave everyone a bright smile. The team nodded, and went off in groups, and explored the city.

I checked my watch to see it was 9:00 AM. "Three hours." I walked down the path to the pond, and sat down, then started to make sandwiches for everyone. When I was done I set the sandwiches in the cooler Daichi brought here. But right now Daichi was somewhere in the city. I checked my watch again, to see it was already 9:40. I laid back in the grass and looked up at the sky. Soon I felt kinda drowsy, and drifted off to sleep.

Daichi's POV

I looked down at my watch.

"11:30," I mumbled, and started to walk to the pond. I checked the cooler to see Sugawara had finished making the sandwiches. And looked to my side to see him...asleep. I sat down next to him, and just admired him.

My brain wondered, and without thinking, I gently kissed cheek. He stirred and woke up, I looked down at him as he sat up and stretched.

"Hey Daichi, *yawn* how long was I out?"

"I just got here, I don't know when you fell asleep but it's," I looked at my watch. "11:45"

"People should started arriving." Soon people came to the meeting spot.

To Be Continued...