Chapter 26, day 13, out of 14 (Part 2)

Sugawara's POV

My tears mixed with the ocean water as they went down my face. "He's back Daichi. The voice is back."

----

"What voice?" Daichi asked, bringing me to the shore.

"The voice in my head. The one that started all of this. He came back from the break." I gripped my hair.

Daichi held me close. "It's going to be ok, I swear."

"It's not!" I curled up tighter.

"Babe," He lifted my chin. "I will help you, alright." He kissed me, long and soft. "When we get home we can go to the hospital, or do whatever you want. Okay?"

I nodded, curling into his still wet chest. He held me tight, rocking me.

"What do you want to do for the rest of the day?"

"Be with you."

"I know I place we can be alone." Daichi gets up and talks to Asahi and then comes back to me, pulling me up. "Follow me, I told him where we were going if there was an emergency." He pulled me back into the ocean and to the front of the cliff where people were still jumping off and into the water where we were. He pulled me around the base to the other side to a ledge of flat rocks where he pulled me out of the water and onto the rocks with him. "Is this good?"

"It's perfect." He opened my arms where I climbed into his waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

Before the voice was able to start up he spoke. "I love you so much, never think otherwise." He pressed his lips to mine and ran a hand through my wet hair. "You're beautiful." He kissed my lips then jaw line down to my neck. He then went back up to my lips and kissed me again. "When we get back tomorrow we'll sort this all out, okay?"

I shook my head. "It can wait one extra day, I want to take tomorrow easy."

"Are you sure?" Daichi tilted his head and kissed my neck softly.

"Yeah," I smiled slightly. "I'm sure."

We sat there for who knows how long, talking about random, soothing things.

"I wish I could freeze this moment," I said out of the blue, looking out to the setting sun.

"Me too." Daichi held my waist tighter from my spot on his lap, my back against his chest.

"We have to do this again, me and you."

"Anything you want my love."

Tomorrow.

Tomorrow I will be home and it'll be back to school.

But this time it'll be different.

I'll have Daichi by my side.

To Be Continued...