Chapter 9, day 4, out of 14

Daichi's POV

It had been a half hour since we got on the bus. It was now 12:07 AM. Everyone but me, Sugawara, Kageyama, and Tsukishima where asleep.

Tsukishima was listening to music, and Yamaguchi was laying down in the seat, his head in Tsukishima's lap.

Asahi was sitting upright, And Nishinoya was clung to his arm.

Tanaka was leaned against the wall, with his legs resting on the seat. Zodiac was sitting on his lap, resting himself against Tanaka's chest. And Tanaka's arms where wrapped around Zodiac's waist.

Kageyama was on his phone, with Hinata leaning against his side, head on Kageyama's chest. And with Kageyama's free hand, it was around Hinata's waist.

I was on my phone, when Suga's head kept bobbing up and down.

"Are you tired? Go to sleep."

"But I don't want to leave you alone." He wined.

"Hinata and Yamaguchi left their seat partners alone." We chuckled. The bus was pretty much silent, except for a few snores here and there. And the faint sound of Tsukishima's music from his headphones.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course!" I whisper yelled. He smiled a tired smile at me, and leaned his head back, falling asleep. Soon after, his head fell onto my shoulder. I smiled at wrapped my arm around his waist.

Around 3:13 AM, Tsukishima, and Kageyama fell asleep. I decided to go asleep too.

To Be Continued...

(Sorry it was short and boring. I just needed to get a day by, because I have plains.)