Chapter 2- The Trip's Beginning

(TW ⚠️ meantion of cuts)

Sugawara's POV

When everyone got to school Takeda Sensei got everyone on the bus. We all had our suitcases in the back of the bus, and our smaller bags in the seats with us. And, this wasn't a normal bus, it had bigger seats, and less seats as well. Me and Daichi sat together. Hinata and Kageyama, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi, Nishinoya and Asahi, Tanaka and Zodiac, and then Takeda Sensei and coach Ukai. Kiyoko didn't want to come. I started to drift off, but forced myself awake.

"You can go to sleep if you want Suga. We're only going to a hotel today, and then exploring tomorrow. I'll wake you up when we're there." Daichi told me, while smiling.

"Thanks Daichi." I softly smiled, and drifted off to sleep.

Daichi's POV

Sugawara fell asleep, and I took the time to study his features. His eyes where closed softly, and his lips where slightly parted. I saw how his hair reflected the sunlight. I smiled softly at him, and his head fell onto my shoulder. A light blush crawled onto my face. I intertwined my fingers with his, and looked out the window, since I was on the window side. I took my hand out of Suga's. Suga stayed asleep the whole ride, and when we got to the hotel, I shook him.

"Hey Suga, we're here." He shifted, and his eyes slowly opened. He stretched, and looked out the window.

"We're here?"

"Yes." I said laughing. Everyone grabbed their bags, and went inside.

"Ok everyone!" Suga said. Everyone looked to him. "So your seat partner is also your room partner." Sugawara took out the room cards, and passed them out while saying, "here are your room cards, get settled in, and try to get a good nights sleep." He smiled his normal bright smile, and everyone headed off to their rooms.

Sugawara's POV

When me and Daichi got to our room, we dropped our stuff, along with our jaws.

"T-there's....only one bed..." Daichi mumbled in shock. I sighed, and set my stuff down next to one side of the bed.

"I'm gonna take a shower." I walked into the bathroom, and started a shower. I let the warm water sooth my cuts. When I was done I realized something, I forgot my clothes. After I wrapped a towel around my waist, I went to the bathroom door and opened it. The bathroom door was behind a wall, so I was fine. "Daichi!" I hollered out.

"Yeah?" He asked, as I heard him get off the bed.

"I-I forgot my PJs, can you grab them for me?"

"Sure, are they in your suitcase?"

"Y-yeah." I replied. I heard a zipper, and some shuffling. I stood in the doorway, and footsteps. He came to the door, and I made sure my left shoulder was behind the doorway, out of sight.

"Here," he handed me my clothes.

"T-thanks." I used my free hand to take my clothes, and then shut the door. I put on my soft black t-shirt, and boxer shorts. I mean, I can still wear short sleeves, the cuts are far enough up they don't show. I walked out to the bed, and plugged in my phone, and set it on the nightstand next to my side of the bed, the left side. I pulled the blankets over me and laid down.

"Night Sugawara." Daichi said, laying on the other side of the bed.

I slowly drifted off to sleep but not before saying, "Good night Daichi."

To Be Continued...