Chapter 24, day 12, out of 14

Well, who's this? Penny is still alive?
__________________________

Daichi's POV

I felt squirming in my arms, and slowly, slowly I woke up. I saw Sugawara covering his mouth, awake.

"Koushi?" I softly placed my hand on his cheek. "Are you ok?" He looked up to me and took his hands away from his mouth.

"I'm fine Daichi." He smiled slightly, but still looked...shocked?

I placed a gentle kiss on his lips and sat up, stretching. "You ready for the day?"

He nodded, and stood. We got dressed and left the tent, seeing four other people up. Nishinoya, Asahi, Tanaka, and Zodiac. The four were doing different things around the cold fire pit, and we both sat next to them. I looked up to the sky to see the dark clouds above us.

"I think it's going to rain." Asahi pointed to the sky and looked at us.

"Yeah." Sugawara nodded, leaning onto me.

It wasn't too long before the other members of the team came out of their tents, and sat around the flameless coals. And soon enough, it started to drizzle. Not bad, right?

Drizzled for a while, then slowly started to come down harder.

I stood and clapped my hands together. "Every head back to your tents looks like today is going to be uneventful. If you decide to stay out here and get a cold...you know what just don't."

Some people laughed a little before we all went back to our tents.

I sat Sugawara on my lap, and bundled us up in blankets, keeping the cold out. I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my chin on his shoulder. Sugawara pulled out a book and started to read as I did the same. At one point I stopped reading and rested my face against his shoulder, putting my thumbs underneath his shirt and rubbing circles into his hips. I could feel him smile and watched him set his book down, and lean against me. I took one of my hands off his hips and took one of his hands in it. I held our hands up and admired how perfectly they fit together. I turned him around so he was facing me, and put my hands under his shirt, gently rubbing his back. He put his arms around my neck, and leaned in, connecting his lips with mine. I moved one of my hands to the back of his head and played with his hair. I pulled away just enough for us to breath and at that moment said one word, "Beautiful."

Suga moved his arms to my hips and hugged me.

It was a nice day if you ask me.

To Be Continued...

----

Hey guys! It's been too long since I updated. I hope this can hold you off for now. I know it's not a lot, and I'm sorry.

I'm going back to school tomorrow, ugh!

I don't really have any classes with my friends, which sucks, but hey, I'll try and make it through.

So, I might update more when school starts, because I write in my free time when I can at school. As you could tell, I updated more when I had school than during the summer.

I enjoyed the summer for the most part, but I just want to get back to writing.

I hope you all have a happy doodle day my Pals, peace out!!