Chapter 15, day 8, out of 14 (part 2)

Sugawara's POV

Tanaka came out holding paper.

"He didn't kill you." Daichi laughed.

"Well, he woke up last night and couldn't go back to sleep. So he ended up drawing all night. That's why he was still asleep." He spread the pictures out on the floor.

The team stared in shock

"Wow..." I mumbled.

"Yeah." Tanaka said, laughing a little.

"But did you do your dare?" Kageyama asked.

"Yeah, he's getting ready." Tanaka sat down. "Ok, now this is for the whole team. Daichi you can go after this." Daichi nodded in response. "Ok, so...this is probably a waste to say this. But, if your gay stand up." Tanaka, then Tsukishima and Yamaguchi. Hinata got off Kageyama's lap to stand, and Kageyama got up after him, leaning on his shoulders. Nishinoya, silently stood, smiling his normal happy smile when Asahi stood. Daichi shakily stood up, his hair covering his eyes. I felt like my heart stopped.

"Daichi's gay?!" I thought. Everyone turned their attention to me, then Daichi. I got on one knee, then pushed myself up to a standing position. Daichi looked at me, face red and a smile on his face. I blushed a dark red and my mouth slightly opened. Daichi just shrugged.

"Wait, so I get that everyone is as straight as a volleyball." We all turned to see Zodiac leaning on the doorway, arms crossed. "But who here is dating?"

Tsukishima wrapped his arms around Yamaguchi's waist, and kissed his cheek from behind him.

Zodiac leaned his head on Tanaka's shoulder, still looking exhausted.

"Well...Hinata?" Kageyama took his hands in his. "Will you be my boyfriend?" He said nothing. Tears just rolled down his face.

"Does this answer your question?" Hinata grabbed Kageyama's head, and pulled his lips to his own. People clapped, and cheered cause we're not clam, and the three couples sat down. Hinata's head was against Kageyama's shoulder. Tsukishima and Yamaguchi where holding hands. And Zodiac was sitting in Tanaka's lap, about to fall asleep.

"Welp!!" Nishinoya clasped his hands together. "The freak duo has given me the courage to do this." Noya quickly jumped and wrapped his legs around Asahi's waist, and his arms around his neck, kissing him. Asahi held onto his legs keeping him steady. After that, they sat down, Nishinoya in his lap.

Everyone turned their heads towards us. "Well?" Asahi said. Me and Daichi looked at each other.

"Well..." I said. "I think we should get on the bus." I walked out of the room. Trying not to cry.

"I can't handle my feelings..." I thought. All of us got onto the bus with our belongings. Each of the couples sat together, and then there's me and Daichi.

(Face palms)

The we where heading to a new location, it would take the rest of the day to get there.

"This is gonna be a long ride..."

To Be Continued...