Chapter 27, day 14, out of 14

Sugawara's POV

Today we were going home. We packed up and got on the bus nice and early.

It was a quiet bus ride, to say the least. Everyone was with their partners, snuggling close.

I was leaning my head against Daichi's shoulder, intertwining my fingers with his. He opened up a hole and let the light shine through into my life.

I love him with everything I have.

I then looked out the window and reflexed on the trip we were just on.

So much happened.

So, so much.

I glanced at Daichi to see his head up against the back of the seat turned away from me. He looked asleep.

I slid my hand out of his loose grasp and pulled up my short sleeve, looking at the jagged lines on my upper arm and shoulder.

These would always be here, but they would remind me that I am cared about.

Placing my arms on my thighs I looked back out the window, just for both of my arms to be picked up carefully. I looked over to my side to see Daichi staring at my arms, then close his eyes and lean down, softly kissing my cuts, from one arm to the other.

I smiled and when he looked back up at me I pressed my lips to his, wrapping my arms around his neck. He pulled me close and held onto me the rest of the ride.

We were dropped off at one stop where we all parted and said our goodbyes for the night. As I started to walk towards my house, Daichi grabbed the back of my shirt, making me turn around.

"Yeah, Daichi?"

"Uh, do you want to stay at my place tonight? I don't want to leave you alone tonight..." He looked down at the ground.

I smiled and nodded my head, following behind him to his place.

When we got there, we went up to his room and set our stuff down.

He went to his dresser and pulled out a pair of shorts and a shirt, both for sleeping. He gave me the shirt and kept the shorts for himself. Daichi started to undress, putting the shorts on and sitting at the edge of his bed. I did the same, leaving my self in boxers and his shirt that was a few sizes too big, and leaving him topless.

We laid on his bed, my head on his chest and his arm wrapped around me while we watched a movie on his laptop. While watching the movie he turned to me and pressed his lips to mine, pulling me closer to him. He moved his kisses around my face and down to my jawline.

Daichi kissed down my neck and my chest through the shirt, then back up to my lips. 

"I love you so much Koshi." He held me tight, whispering loving things into my ear.

And as you can imagine, some things happened that night that I will never forget. 

And as I woke that morning and saw Daichi sleep next to me, his arms wrapped around my waist, and the sunlight peeking through the curtain, I realized how privileged I was to have the amazing friends and team I have, and be dating Daichi.

I smiled and lightly caressed his cheek, then placed a kiss on his lips and lingered there until I felt pressure back. Opening my eyes, I saw Daichi's eyes open as well, kissing me. Pulling away he ran a hand through my hair and smiled with a chuckle. And with his groggy morning voice, he whispered, "good morning babe."

I then whispered it right back, placing a kiss on the tip of his nose and giggled, making him hug me again, pulling my bare chest to his own.

And although this story may end here, my journey with Daichi Sawamura has only begun.

----

Hey you guys, thank you for sticking with me to the end. I wish I could continue because that was my original plan, but the story was just dragging on at this point and I got severe writer's block.

So here is the final chapter.

NOTICE! THERE IS A Q N' A AFTER THIS THAT WILL BE RIGHT AFTER THIS!

Please stick around for it, as it is already done and will be coming out at the same time!

Have a happy doodle day/night my Pals, and peace out ✌!!