Chapter 12, day 6, out of 14 (part 2)

(TW ⚠️ cutting and blood)

Sugawara's POV

I lined up my blade and took a deep slice down my arm. It started at the top of my other cuts, and ended about two inches away from my elbow. I took another cut next to the other one, but deeper. I threw the blade into the trash, I held onto my head, blood pooling on the floor, and on my clothes.

"Ha...haha...hahaha...AHHHAHAHA!!" I started hysterically laughing, but my laughs turned into screams. "AHHHHHH!! GAHHHH!! WHY?!?! WHY ME?!?!" I heard the hotel door slam open.

"SUGAWARA!!!" I heard Daichi yell. He ran into the bathroom and gasped at the sight, falling to his knees. "KOUSHI!!" He yelled I quickly was at my side. I looked at him, my vision becoming blurry. And I passed out.

Daichi's POV

"Thanks Zodiac, Tanaka." I smiled, at them, as I closed their hotel room door. I started walking towards me and Sugawara's hotel room when I started to hear screaming. I bolted towards our room, and quickly opened the door. Running to the source of the noise, I saw Sugawara, covered in blood, as it pooled around him.

"SUGAWARA!!!" I gasp and fall to my knees. "KOUSHI!!" In a split second I was at his side, he looked at me, right before passing out. I grabbed gauze and tightly wrapped his arm. I called 9-1-1, and told them about what was happening. I picked up Suga, not caring about the blood. I rushed downstairs, and waited at the entrance, a crowd soon gathering around me. A siren could be heard, and two medics came into the building with a gurney. They took Sugawara from my arms, and placed him on the bed, wheeling him off, with me following. They put him in the ambulance, and before I could get in, a medic stopped me.

"What's your relationship with our patient?"

"Oh! Um, I'm his best friend, Daichi Sawamura."

"Ok, please step in." Me and the medic climbed into the vehicle, and closed the back doors. "I'm Aaron, I'm going to be taking care of him." The medic introduced himself. "Now what's his name?" He asked, holding a pen in his hand, and a clipboard in the other.

"Koushi Sugawara." I answered some more of his questions, until we reached the hospital. The rest of the team was here after I called them, and we all waited outside of Sugawara's room.

Zodiac was sitting on the floor, crying into Tanaka's chest, while Tanaka rubbed his back, resting his head on Zodiac's shoulder.

Yamaguchi was hugging Tsukishima, while Tsukishima wrapped one of his arms around him, while the other rubbed his head.

Kageyama was sitting on the floor next to Hinata, both holding hands tightly.

Nishinoya paced around the hall, while Asahi tried to calm him down.

I was leaning against the wall right next to Sugawara's door, rubbing my temples with my pointer and middle fingers.

"Daichi Sawamara?" Aaron asked, coming out of the room.

"Right here Aaron." I pushed off the wall.

"Please come in." I walked into the room, and shut the door behind me. Sugawara was barely awake on the bed. "He'll be fine tomorrow, the cuts are already healing up."

(Cuts heal faster on Sugamama, I don't have logic for it. But that's just how it works here.)

"Ok, thank you." I said, as the doctor walked out of the room. I turned to Sugawara. "Koushi..."

"I'm sorry! But...I hurt you...I made us lose the game...I couldn't help myself..."

"But-" he cut me off.

"Listen Daichi! You wanna know the reason I cut?! I'm ugly, I look like a freaking girl for lords sake!! I'm, overweight! I hate my hair because it makes me look so old! I'm bad at volleyball! I'm too pale! I just hate everything about myself!" His voice started to crack, as tears welled up in his eyes.

"Suga...who told you all these things?" He looked taken aback.

"U-um..the voice inside my head. And some kids at school.." He mumbled. I sat down next to him on the bed.

"Never believe what they say. Your so beautiful, even he sun doesn't shine as bright as you. Your definitely not overweight, trust me." I said poking his stomach, making him giggle. "Your giggle is so cute. And your hair just makes you stand out in a good way. Your skin is perfect, just as it is soft, and beautiful." I rested my hand on his face, caressing his cheek with my thumb. "Your just perfect Koushi. I don't know how everyone doesn't see that."

"Daichi..." I swear at that moment his eyes where sparkling. "Daichi!" He yelled, hugging me, and crying happily into my shoulder. I carefully hugged him back, playing with his hair. "Thank you.."

"Anytime...now get some rest." I kissed his forehead, and walked out of the room. The whole team stood there. Mouths agape, and some had their eyes watering.

"You..." Yamaguchi started. "Guys are so cute!!"

"So that's why he cut?" Kageyama said. "Good to know."

"I ship it!!" Zodiac yelled, still crying.

I blushed, as they started talking about our conversation. "Let's get back to the hotel. I'm coming back tomorrow for Sugawara." I said, as I lead the team out of the hospital.

To Be Continued...

_________
I'm so tired right now. It's 11:52 PM, and my eyes are dry, and I have a headache. So Ima gonna go to bed. See you all later, bye!!