Chapter 10, day 5, out of 14

(TW ⚠️ blood)

Sugawara's POV

I was asleep.

~Night Terror~

I was sitting on the floor with blood dripping from my shoulder. My legs where to my sides behind me, and my arms where between my legs holding me up. Daichi stood in front of me, looming over me.

"What is wrong with you?!!" He yelled at me.

I flinched back from him, tears surfacing in my eyes. "W-why?..." I whimpered.

"Stop crying you ugly monster! Your useless!!" He yelled again, his hands wrapping around my throat.

"...D-Daichi.!.." Was all I was able to choke out. I felt the air leave my body, as I tried to pry his hands off me.

"You should've never been in this world!!" He yelled again, as everything went black.

~Night Terror Over~

"GAHHH!!!" I wake up, screaming, and crying, quickly putting my hand over my mouth.

Daichi looks at me startled, and chuckles. "I guess that's one way to wake everyone up." He laughs, but stops when he sees me.

I was still sitting in the seat, my elbows rested against my knees, and both hands covering my mouth, muffling my sobs.

"S-Sugawara?" He stutters, reaching his hand out to my shoulder. I flinch away from him, my tears becoming heavier. "Sugawara tell me what's wrong." He said, a soft expression on his face.

"Another night terror...." I take my hands away from my mouth, and mumble, starting to shake. "My shoulder was bleeding again. You called me 'useless' and 'ugly' and then you said 'you should've never been in this world'...while you choked me to death..." My tears only got worse, and I looked up at him.

"I would never say those things. Your not useless, you've helped the team so much. You belong in this world, your like a gift from heaven. And...your absolutely beautiful, no matter what people say." He opened his arms to welcome me in a hug. I jumped into him arms, and wrapped mine around him. I cried into his chest, eventually starting to calm down.

"I told you, you two would make a good couple." Zodiac whispered from the seat next to us, he was sitting with Asahi. Me and Daichi looked at them.

"One, we're not dating. Two, you two are the only ones who woke up?" I said, and asked.

"Yeah, everyone's a heavy sleeper. So me and Zodiac came up here, to check on you." Asahi said.

"We're at the hotel, please grab your things, and leave." The bus driver said.

"Can you guys wake up everyone?" Daichi asked Zodiac and Asahi.

"Yeah." Zodiac said, as he and Asahi walked to wake everyone up. Then, Zodiac turned his head over his shoulder and winked at us, making me and Daichi blush. Me and Daichi walked off the bus, holding our luggage. When we got to check in, the woman at the desk took our stuff, and handed us our key, Daichi took it. I put one hand in my pocket, the other still over my mouth, as tears still flowed down my face. When we walked into a hallway, Daichi shoved the keys into his pocket, and picked me up bridal style.

"D-Daichi!" I yelled/whispered blushing a dark red.

"Just hold on." He whispered. I blushed darker, and wrapped my arms around his neck. I rested my head against his chest, as he pulled me closer.

'It...it feels so....right...' I thought.

I sighed happily, and closed my eyes. I opened my eyes not to long after to see our door. I went to get out of Daichi's arms, but he only tightened his grip.

"D-Daichi...I need to get down so you can open the door."

"I can manage." He smirks down at me, making me blush again. I bury my face into his chest to hide my blush, making him chuckle. Daichi opened the door, and pushed it open with his foot, and closing it with his back. He brought us to the bed, and set me down. "It's 4:00 AM and the team is meeting up to start the day at 12:00 PM. Get some sleep." He said to me, and smiled. He laid down in the bed, and I did the same.

"Night Daichi."

"Night Suga."

To Be Continued...