Chapter 14, day 8, out of 14

Sugawara's POV

I woke up to my phone beeping, signaling I had a text. It was 8:00 AM, a good time to get up.

Tanaka- truth or dare in Zodiac and my room!

Hinata- Kageyama and I will be there!

Yamaguchi- We'll be there.

Nishinoya- ok!!

Asahi- ok, I'll be there.

Sugawara- ok me and Daichi will be there.

'Guess we're playing truth or dare in Tanaka and Zodiac's room.'

I got up, and dressed. I wore a black tank top, with a grey sweater over it. And blue skinny jeans, with black sneakers, and a black beanie. I then jumped onto the bed, Daichi jumping up.

"W-wha?!" He looked around, and his eyes landed on me. His cheeks flushed pink, and rubbed his eyes. "S-Sugawara?"

"Tanaka invited the team to play truth or dare in a little bit. Wanna come?"

"S-Sure." He got up and turned on the TV, flipping it over to a music channel. He got up, and put on a black shirt, and tan shorts. We sat at the table and ate buttered bread with cinnamon and sugar. (One of my favorite breakfasts, so good!) I was at the sink, cleaning the plates. A song came on that I knew, and I started mumbling along. Daichi noticed, and when I walked away from the sink he grabbed my hand, and wrapped a arm around my waist.

"D-Daichi?!" He just smiled, calming my nerves. And starting making me dance with him. Soon I got into it, and danced with him from my own will. I was a giggling mess, and Daichi chuckled when I gasped, or yelped. He twirled me. All I could be was laugh. Then when I came back to him, he dipped me as the song ended. My face flushed a dark red, and I giggled more. He pulled me up to his chest, and leaned down to me ear.

"Thanks, that was fun." Then kissed my cheek, letting me stand up. "Ready to go?" He asked, walking over to the door.

"Y-yea-ah." I stuttered, walking over to the door. We walked down to Zodaic and Tanaka's room, knocking. Tanaka then answered.

"Come in, but be quiet." He said, winking, and putting a finger up to his smirk.

"Why?" I whispered, as we walked in. Tanaka motioned for us to follow him. We walked behind a wall to see Zodiac. He was still sleeping on the bed, cuddling a pillow.

'Oh' me and Daichi mouthed. We walked back to the main area of the room where everyone was. They where all sitting in a circle.

"So," Tanaka said, in a normal voice. "We can talk in normal voices. We can laugh obviously, but no yelling. Tsukishima, you start." Tanaka sat down, and Tsukishima smirked. And looked towards Hinata.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare!" Hinata said enthusiastically.

"Ok...I dare you to sit in Kageyama's lap the rest of the game." I swear all the color in his face faded.

"W-what?" His face flushed red.

"You heard me." Hinata looked up at Kageyama, who was blushing light red, and nodded to Hinata. Hinata sat on his leg, and Kageyama pulled him into his lap.

"D-Dumbass..." He mumbled, wrapping his hands around Hinata's waist. Hinata's face turned and even darker shade of red.

"Tanaka~Sempei, truth or dare?" Hinata asked, resting his hands on top of Kageyama's.

"Dare!"

"I dare you to go wake up Zodiac~Sempei."

Tanaka's face turned ghost white. "He's gonna kill me..." he mumbled. Tanaka stood up, and walked into the other room.

"Don't die!" Lots of us yelled.

Tanaka's POV

I walked into the other room, and sat next to Zodiac. Brushing the hair out of his face, and whispered.

"Time to get up Alione..." he shuffled, and slowly opened his eyes.

"Tanaka?" He mumbled. I softly smiled, and kissed the top of his head. He pulled me down to his lips, and kissed me slowly, then pulled away. "Good morning." He got up, and stretched. I took a minute to take in him, and his chest. He opened the drawer in his nightstand, and pulled out some papers. "Can you give these to the guys while I get dressed?"

"Yeah."

"Thanks." He kissed me, before I left.

To Be Continued...