Chapter 22, day 11, out of 14 (part 3)

Hey look who's finally updating! Guys I'm really sorry, I'm trying to update more often and now that it's finally summertime I might be able to do that. Also I just need to push past these next few chapters, then I'll have an easier time writing....I hope 😅

Sugawara's POV

I watched as Zodiac and Tanaka fell into the water and came up laughing.

'Zodiac is back to normal.' I thought, laughing slightly. Daichi was swimming behind me, and gripped onto my hand.

"LUNCH!!" We all heard from the shore. We got up of the water drying off, and sitting on the beach. I sat on the grass lining the shore in the shade, leaning against a tree.

"Mind a little company?" I heard a soothing voice ask.

I looked up to see Daichi holding his own sandwich in his hand. "Of course not." He smiled and sat down. I started eating my sandwich, our sides pressed together.

"Hey," he nudged me. "look at that." He said biting down on the bread.

It was Asahi walking over to Noya with two sandwiches in his hands. Nishinoya took one, smiling widely at him. Asahi sat down, and Noya sat down in his lap. Noya tilted his head back to look up at Asahi, and the taller male pressed his lips to his.

I put a hand on my chest smiling, and looked at Daichi. "Cute." I whispered.

He shrugged, "Yeah, but your beautiful." Before I could respond he leaned down and gave me a quick kiss. My face flushed, and I buried it in my hands. He laughed, and wrapped an arm around me, pulling me closer to him.

I looked out to the ocean leaning against him, watching the waves, and the team sitting with their significant other eating, and cuddling.

"This was the best trip ever...I mean, just look how everything turned out." I said, and we looked at each other.

"Yeah." He nodded, looking out at the waves.

I felt my eyes start to droop, and my head bob. Before I knew it, I was asleep against him.

My mind drifted off, to a warm place. The sound of the waves, a warm breeze, and Daichi sitting next to me. I was leaning against him with my legs curled up to me as we both sat on a bench.

This was one of the first good dreams I've had in a long time.

He had an arm wrapped around me. "Suga?"

I sat up and faced him, putting my feet on the ground. "Yeah?"

"I love you." He pulled me into a kiss, wrapping his arms around my waist. After a few seconds he pulled away. He stood up and reached into his pocket.

That's when the dream ended.

My lips were warm, and when I opened my eyes Daichi's were closed, and his mouth was against mine. He pulled away not long after.

"Morning." He chuckled.

"How..." I rubbed my eyes, "long was I out?"

"Like, 10 minutes. Not long." He helped me up. "We're gonna play some beach volleyball, want to join us?"

"Of course!" I started walking ahead, and everyone turned to us.

We got into our teams.

Kageyama, Hinata, Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, and Zodiac.

Me, Daichi, Asahi, Nishinoya, and Tanaka.

"Um..." Zodiac spoke up. "Isn't this a little..." He looked around and smiled. "Never mind."

Daichi was the first to serve. They got it up, and Kageyama set it for Hinata. He slammed it down onto the other side, and they got a point. Daichi chuckled.

They served, and it when back and forth. Hitting the sand, and the other team serving. This went on for awhile, until I set the ball to Daichi, and we got the winning point. I kissed Daichi. We set up at the fire again, even though it was still light out.

"Ok, how about we play never have I ever!" Nishinoya shouted. "For those of us who don't know the rules here they are. If you have done something you eat one of your five marshmallows. If you haven't done something you don't do anything. The first person to run out of marshmallows loses. We'll keep going until there is one person left! And the person who asks the question doesn't have to do anything." We all nodded in agreement, and grabbed five marshmallows each.

"First question!" Nishinoya was starting. "Never have I ever sworn."

Tanaka, Daichi, Zodiac, and me. And then most people were shocked when Yamaguchi ate one of his marshmallows.

"Wait Yamaguchi you've sworn?!" Hinata jumped a little.

Tsukishima nodded and looked to Yamaguchi. "Yeah...he startled me the first time I ever heard him swear."

Yamaguchi rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled. "But even than, that wasn't the first time I've sworn."

"Moving on, it's my turn!" Tanaka pointed to himself. "Never have I ever spent time in detention!" He chuckled knowing he was going to get a few people to eat some marshmallows. And he did.

Daichi, Nishinoya, Zodiac, Tsukishima, and Kageyama.

"Heh," Zodiac chuckled. "Sorry guys." He took a deep breath. "Never have I ever failed a test." People groaned and ate.

Kageyama, Nishinoya, Tanaka, and Hinata.

We went through this with Nishinoya as the first loser, when it came down to me and Yamaguchi. It was my turn, and we both had one marshmallow.

"Never have I ever spent the night with my boyfriend."

Yamaguchi shook his head. "I've spent the night with Tsukki before we were dating." He was right, and I guess we weren't counting the tents. "My turn. Never have I ever kissed someone of the same gender."

I grabbed my marshmallow and popped it in my mouth, standing up. "Yama, you win. But I'll say I don't think any of us regret kissing that special someone." Daichi pulled me into a kiss, the other pairs doing the same.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, dipping me. I put one arm around his neck, and the other hand on his face. I could feel the sparks of our first kiss growing in size, and my stomach doing flips.

To Be Continued...