Chapter 6, day 2, out of 14

Daichi's POV

I woke up, and Suga was still asleep.

'Should I let him rest?'

I reached my hand out, and gently shook him. He shifted, and turned to me, his eyes half open.

"Mm?" He hummed.

"You want to rest today? Or do you still want to come out with everyone?"

"I'll come out..." he slowly, and carefully, sat up.

"Are you sure?"

"Y-yeah.." I helped him off the bed, and put on a shirt. I left the room for him to put on a new pair of pants. When he was done we walked downstairs, to see everyone already there.

"SUGAWARA!!" They all yelled. He jumped back, and everyone rushed towards him. "Are you ok?!"

"Y-yeah...I'm fine." He pulled up his sleeve. He removed the gauze this morning. Everyone gasped. "It's healed now, I'm ok." He gave everyone a reassuring smile. We all hesitated but headed out for the town anyway. We split off and walked around the town. Suga and I found a nice spot in the park and listened to the music playing. When one of the songs came on, he started singing along.

"Wow...your a beautiful singer!" He blushed and turned away. 

"Um...you want to explore the town a little more?"

"Sure!" Daichi stood up, followed by Suga, and they went to the town.

~Time skip to, back at the hotel~

Sugawara yawned, and I caught it, yawning as well.

"Tired?" I asked.

"Yeah..." He mumbled back.

"Let's head up to bed then." I smiled, and took his hand, and pulled him to the elevator. Don't worry! It was his right hand. We got to the room, and Suga pulled off his shirt, and flopped down on the bed. "You really are tired." I chuckled. I walked into the bathroom to change, and when I came back out, he had changed his pants. He climbed into bed, and covered himself with the sheets.

"Thanks for the day Daichi..." He mumbled.

"Anytime Suga, have a good night."

"Night..." He said, before falling asleep.

I kissed his forehead, and laid down, covering myself with the sheets, then falling asleep.

To Be Continued...