New Things

As I get out of the car, I take deep breaths and look at Anne. "It's gonna be ok, you can do this!" Anne says attempting to calm me down. "Let's hope so." I say before entering the school.

As I walk inside, I notice everyone is staring at me. "Woah, who's the hottie?" I hear someone say. "I don't know but he's cute!" I hear another person say. "Shut up, he's passing by!" I hear someone say. Just by listening to their voices, I can tell it's Mandy and her 'squad'. Like the stupid person I am, I run into someone distracted by the conversation Mandy had.

"Ow!" The girl I ran into says. "Oh, sorry there! I'm half blind." She says with a little chuckle. "It's ok, it's my fault." I say. "No, no! To be honest, I would have said it was my fault but if I did then we would be arguing for hours talking about who's fault it really was."she says as I chuckle. "Oh ya right, in so stupid! Hi, I'm Clara!" She says bringing out her hand. "Asher" I say as I shake her hand. "Is this what it feels like to have a friend? Cause wow it feels great!" I think to myself.

"Do you need any help locating......." she says before I interrupted her. "Nah, I'm good. I think I can find my way around." I say before going to my locker. "Uhhhhhhh......what are you doing?" She says raising her brows. "Opening my locker?" I say confused. "Don't you have to go to the principal's office......." she says still raising her brows. "OMG, I forgot I was still a boy!" I think to myself. "Oh ya! Ummm.....my uhhh...cousin forgot something in her locker and I uhhh.....she asked me to get it for her." I say awkwardly. " You're cousins with....Ashley Fitzgerald?" She says questioningly. "Well there goes my chance to having a friend." I say to myself. "Yes....." I say trying to hide the fear I'm feeling. "Cool, uhh tell her that you guys will be eating with me today. We could talk about, ya know the things that happen in school and your relationship with her and how she's handling all this hate...." she says. "SURE!" I say exhilarated. "Great! Anyways, see ya!" She says as she leaves for class. "CRAP! I don't know how to turn back to Ashley! I should have thought this through." I say as I slap my forehead.

Thank you  so much for reading! I am experiencing some technical difficulties so sorry if it is messing you up. Sorry for not updating in so long, I'm studying for exams and I'm trying my hardest pass. Anyways, cya! :)