What friendship is all about

I run out the door to check if Clara is ok but to find her on the floor in fits of laughter.

"WHAT THE HECK CLARA!" I scream. "Ahhh, oh my gosh that was priceless!" She says laughing so hard that she's crying. "That's not funny! You actually scared me!" I say angrily. "Ok....ok, I'm sorry! It just felt so right to scare you!" She says still laughing. "That's it! I'm doing the thing!" I say intimidatingly. "No! You wouldn't!" She says getting up while wiping the tears off her face. "Try me!" I say. "Fine, HA!" She says with a sneer look. "You're gonna regret this!" I say before I tickle her.

********************************
You're probably wondering why I'm tickling her. Well, we were having a conversation and we stumbled across the topic of tickling. And I sorta found out that she is the most ticklish person you'll ever meet. She's so ticklish that before you even touch her she'll start laughing. Anyways, back to the story.
********************************
She laughs so hard that her body feels weak and falls to the ground. She tries to kick and push me but fails because of how weak she felt. After 5 minutes of endless laughing, she finally surrendered and I stopped tickling her.

"You monster!" She says getting up angrily. "You did this to yourself!" I say with sass. She sticks her tongue at me and I do the same. "Anyways, see ya tomorrow!" She says before leaving. "Bye!" I say

As I enter the room, I see Anne, my mom, my dad at the door crossing their arms. "Who's that?" my mom says raising her brows "The one outside?" I say confused on why they're so mad. She nods, I look at Anne and see that she looks confused. "Well?" My mom says. "Her names Clara, she's a friend---"before I can say anything, my family starts clapping and jumping up and down while screaming. "SHE HAS A FRIEND!!!!" Anne squeals. I slap my forehead while shaking my head before heading upstairs.

********************************
The next few words will be a text conversation between Asher and Clara.
********************************
Clara Vandell 😝: Hey!
Asher Fitzgerald: How'd you get my number?
Clara Vandell 😝: I have my ways 😏
Asher Fitzgerald: Ok?
Clara Vandell 😝: Are you still mad?
Asher Fitzgerald: Hmm, I don't know. My parents went all from mad and intimidating to super fan girl, so ya I don't know!
Clara Vandell 😝: Hehe, sorry!
Asher Fitzgerald: 😤😤😤😤
Clara Vandell 😝: Wait a minute, didn't you tell me that your parents died in a car crash which is why you moved here?
Asher Fitzgerald: ........
*******************************
By the way, text messages that have "........" mean that the person is typing. This will apply to all my stories with text messages. :)
*******************************
Asher Fitzgerald: Oh ya! Sorry, my aunt and uncle are like my second family. Ever since I was young, I would go to their house for semester break and play with Ashley.
Clara Vandell 😝: That's nice!😄
Asher Fitzgerald: Ya
Clara Vandell 😝: Did you ever realize that we just met this morning and now we're all of a sudden best friends?
Asher Fitzgerald: Ya, I guess we just clicked.
Clara Vandell 😝: Huh, I guess we did!
Asher Fitzgerald: Anyways, I gotta get ready for bed. I wouldn't want to be late for my second day.
Clara Vandell 😝: Your such a goodie goodie!
Asher Fitzgerald: Better to be safe than sorry.
Clara Vandell 😝: Lets just hope that Ashley will be there tomorrow.
Asher Fitzgerald: Yeah..........
Clara Vandell 😝: Anyways, cya!
Asher Fitzgerald: Bye!

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! It took forever just to write the text part, it's hard to keep repeating the same things over and over and over again! Plus I had to switch the fonts from bold to 'this'. Anyways, cya! :)