Argument

Dallon had given me permission to attempt to call Breezy and tell her that he was awake. We both figured it would be a bust anyway, so why not? I called her and she, of course, didn't pick up the phone, so I left her a message saying Dallon woke up yesterday. I told her to please contact us and to tell us if she was going to come see him awake. I told her the time I worked and that she should see him while I worked so I could be there. She probably wouldn't contact us or come see Dallon, but it wouldn't hurt to try and talk to her anyway. 

I was sitting in Dallon's room with him, he said he wanted me to stay in here with him so we could talk and just kinda hang out. I didn't like sitting alone at the nurse's desk anyway. All of the sudden I heard the bell at the nurse's desk ring. 

"I'll be right back, it's probably Pete or something," I told him and quickly walked out of the room. There was a woman standing at the desk. 

"Hello, ma'am, can I help you with anything?" I politely asked. 

"I'm here to see Dallon Weekes," she replied, and I gasped. 

"Okay, and who exactly is visiting him?" I asked, having a pretty good idea of who it was. 

"My name is Breezy Douglas," she answered. 

"Well, then, we've been waiting quite awhile to see you," I said, leading her to the room. 

"I've been busy," she replied curtly. 

"Too busy to see your boyfriend in the hospital?" I asked, my eyebrows furrowing. 

"It's none of your business what my life is, sir," she snapped. "Are you going to take me to see him or not?" 

"Yes, ma'am, sorry," I replied and we arrived at Dallon's door. I knocked and slowly opened it. 

"Dallon, you have a visitor," I said cautiously, hoping my tone would non-verbally describe who it was. His face dropped and paled, he nodded his head as a gesture to let her in the room. 

I opened the door wider so she could walk into the room, "Dallon, baby, you're okay!"She exclaimed when she walked into the room, smiling fakely. 

Dallon furrowed his eyebrows, "Do you even care? You told me when I left that night that you didn't care what happened to me, and you haven't even come visit me!" 

"Of course I care, baby! I was just mad when I said that, we all say things we don't mean when we're mad. And I was busy, I couldn't come see you, it's not like you would have been much company anyway," She urged. 

"I've had more support from 7 STRANGERS THAT I HAD NEVER MET BEFORE than I got from you, why are you here?!" Dallon exclaimed. 

"I love you, Dal, I always have, will you please forgive me?" She begged, fluttering her eyelashes pathetically. This whole scenario made me sick. 

"Before I even attempt to answer that, I want you to answer a simple question," Dallon replied. 

"What is it?" She asked. 

"Do you promise not to cheat on me again if we do get back together?" Dallon questioned. 

"That didn't even mean anything! It was a one-time thing, Dallon! I told you this!" She started to defend. 

"That's not what I asked," he abruptly said. "Don't avoid the question, answer it! Do you promise not to cheat on me again IF we get back together?! It's looking like a pretty big 'if' right now, so you better answer the damn question!" 

"I promise, Dal, I only want you, you're the only one I want! I was stupid, I love you so much!" She promised, she even got down on her knees. I realized that I really hated Breezy. 

"Before we do anything together, you are going to have to regain my trust. I want you to come visit me a little bit every day, but not during Brendon's shift, I want that with HIM. If you really want me back that bad, it won't be that big a deal. Maybe, after awhile, IF I think you are worthy of it, I might, MIGHT, take you back," Dallon determined. 

"Of course, baby, I will make it up to you, I promise," she rushed out. 

"DON'T call me 'baby', we are not together right now, so do not call me that," Dallon spat. "Go home, before I regret making this decision." 

"Okay, okay," she sighed. "I'll see you tomorrow, then?" 

"Whatever," Dallon replied and she quickly walked out of the room before she angered Dallon even more. 

"You're really going to take her back?" I asked, my heart hurt. He wasn't even acting like he really wanted it, like he really didn't want it to happen. 

"I don't know," he exhaled. "I really loved her." 

"But she cheated on you, she didn't even come visit you," I challenged. 

"Yeah, but we were great together, I don't want to lose that," he replied. 

"You deserve better," I whispered. 

"But I don't want to be alone forever, I'm in my upper 30's now, I should be settling down and starting a family. I could take Breezy and be with her, or I could risk not finding someone," Dallon worried. 

"You are a good looking guy, Dallon, I'm sure it wouldn't be hard for you to find someone new for you," I begged, I didn't want him to force himself with Breezy because he's scared of being alone. I could love him. 

"I don't want to risk it," he whispered quietly. 

"Okay, Dal-Pal," I replied, not wanting to argue with him. He already looked stressed out because of Breezy. "Do you want to do something to distract you?" 

Dallon shrugged his shoulders so I came up with an idea. "Do you want me to go grab a wheelchair and I can wheel you around the hospital? It'll be fun!"

"Okay," he agreed, a slight smile on his face. 

"I'll be right back," I assured and I ran out to the hallway, grabbing the wheelchair that wheeled the patients in and out of the hospital. I ran back into his room with it. I helped him stand up and get into the chair. "Hold on tight!"

I began running out of the room, speeding down the hallway, Dallon and I both were laughing, especially when one of the nurses, Kenny Harris, suddenly appeared into view and jumped out of the way. I took him around the hospital a few times, successfully cheering him up. 

A.N. 

I apologize for the way I portray Breezy in this fic, but every story needs an antagonist. She is a lovely person irl

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain"- James Moriarty

OKAY, NOW I REALLY FEEL BAD ABOUT WRITING BREEZY THIS WAY. SHE HAS NOTICED ME TWICE ON TWITTER AS OF THIS MOMENT (8/19/17) LAST NIGHT AND THIS AFTERNOON. I WROTE THIS CHAPTER AWHILE BACK AND I HAVE ADVANCED WITH IT FAR INTO THE STORY SO I CAN'T CHANGE IT WITHOUT TOTALLY CHANGING THE STORY... BREEZY, I'M SORRY