Affectionate

Dallon had been on a few dates with Breezy, and much to my dismay, they had been going well. He continued to call me 'cutie' and himself 'my beautiful man', and I was growing to love the little nicknames. I was tempted to start calling him my beautiful man, but I would probably get all flustered while saying it and he would start teasing me again. I loved being around Dallon, he made me feel so warm and fuzzy. He was my best friend in the entire world and I couldn't help but crave something more between us. 

Dallon had gotten a job at the local ice cream shop, so he was starting to get back on his feet. He tried to give me money for buying him stuff and allowing him to stay in my house, but I wouldn't accept it. 

"Keep your money, Dal, it's okay, honestly," I said. 

"Please take it, cutie, I would feel so much better if you did," he begged. 

"I'm not taking your money, Dallon," I laughed. "Use it to buy yourself more clothes so you don't have to wear mine when your few are dirty, or save up for a car so you can drive yourself around." 

"Maybe I like wearing your clothes," he winked. 

"You are such a flirt," I mumbled. 

"Only for you, cutie," he smirked and I giggled. 

"Not even for Breezy?" I questioned, raising my eyebrow. 

"Not even for Breezy," he confirmed. 

"I feel special now," I laughed. 

"You should, you are an amazing person, Bren. You let me live here with you, not even expecting anything back. You helped take care of me and gave me an amazing group of friends. I'm so glad to have a friend like you," he smiled. My heart stopped and I grinned at him.

All of the sudden, I leaned forward and kissed him, acting on impulse. Dallon had stiffened, but after a few seconds he started to kiss me back, and it was amazing. I kissed him with everything I had, just in case he got mad and I never got to kiss him again, even though he was kissing me back right now. Eventually, I pulled away and sighed contently. 

"Fuck, cutie, that was amazing," Dallon whispered before pulling me into another kiss. My heart was racing a mile a minute and I couldn't believe that Dallon was kissing me again. 

"God, Dallon, you are an amazing kisser," I said breathlessly. 

"It's because I am your beautiful man," he chuckled. 

"Damn right, you are," I smiled. We sat there silently, smiling brightly at each other until suddenly the smiled dropped from Dallon's face. 

"Fuck," he whispered. 

"What is it?" I asked. 

"What are we going to do about Breezy?" He asked worriedly. 

"Leave her," I urged. "I'll be so much better to you than she has ever been. If I were her, I would have spent every minute of every day with you at the hospital, even though you were in a coma. If she really loved you, she would have done that or at least visited you. I won't cheat on you, there isn't anyone in this world better than you." 

"She's going to be pissed," he warned. 

"Let her be pissed," I replied. "It's your life, do what you want." 

"If you're what I want, do I get to do you?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Whatever you want," I smirked before bursting out into giggles. 

"I'll break it off with her tomorrow, I'll have her wait here until you get off work, and I'll do it with you here with me," he promised. 

"Okay," I replied. "Can I kiss you again?"

"Please do, cutie," he sighed, and I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him towards me to kiss him passionately. 

. . .

I woke up to my alarm, proceeding to get ready for work, I was about head out to work, when I decided I should go say goodbye to Dallon. I quietly stepped into his room and kissed him awake. His eyes slowly fluttering open. 

"I'm headed to work, Dal, I'll see you later," I whispered. 

"Okay, cutie, I miss you already," he replied. 

"I miss you too, my beautiful man," I said, and he broke out into a smile. 

"Kiss me one more time before you go," he breathed, and I did, kissing him softly before pulling away and heading to the hospital. 

I sat down at my desk and waited for the day to start. I decided that later on in my shift I would call Pete and talk to him about Dallon, he was probably going to freak out, but he would freak out even more if I didn't tell him. As soon as it was a reasonable time in the morning for call Pete and I wasn't helping Spencer with appointments, made the call. 

"PETE GUESS WHAT!" I exclaimed as soon as he answered. 

"WHAT?" Pete shouted. 

"I KISSED DALLON LAST NIGHT!" I cheered. 

"DID HE KISS YOU BACK?!" Pete questioned.

"Do you think I would be excited if he didn't?" I sassed. 

"YES- Wait, did he break up with Breezy then?" Pete asked urgently. 

"He's going to do it today after I get off of work, she is going to be pissed," I informed. 

"Yeah, I'd want someone there to be with me if I were the one that was going to break up with her," Pete murmured. "She seems like a bitch." 

"I just hope she isn't one of those girls that go psycho on her ex," I worried. 

"If she is, you both have me and the rest of the guys to back you up. We will fuck her up," he growled. 

"Thank you, Pete, for your supportive, yet slightly concerning words. You aren't planning murder are you?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows. 

"If that's as far as it needs to go, then that's how far I am going to go," he replied. 

"PETE! NO MURDER, OKAY, WE DON'T NEED YOU TO GO TO JAIL, THINK ABOUT PATRICK!" I exclaimed. 

"Things better go okay then," Pete replied, and I hung up before he could get more murderous.