Again

Brendon just so happened to be in my old room. I looked over at Brendon, so many different wires and tubes attached to him. I wondered if I looked the same when he first saw me. Obviously, this was a very different situation than before, I was in a car accident (I guess it wasn't REALLY an accident) and Brendon was shot in the head. Both caused by the one and only, Breezy Douglas, and she was going to get what she deserved. 

"Remember this room? This is where we met, cutie, but now we've switched roles. Now, you gotta be the one to wake up for me, I did it for you so you at least owe me that much," I laughed dryly. 

I looked around the all-too-familiar room, it was strange to be in it and not be the one in the hospital bed. I looked back towards Brendon and I walked over to his bed and grabbing his hand, it felt cold, probably due to blood loss. 

"You're cold, cutie, let me go grab you some more blankets to keep you warm," I whispered, I began searching the cupboards, the nurses usually kept extra blankets in here. I eventually found some and carefully laid them on top of him. "I missed you so much, cutie, you don't even know. God, I love you so much, all I want to do is be able to kiss you and cuddle with you. I can't do that unless you get better. I can't lose you, cutie, please stay, for me?"

I couldn't bear to look at his face right now, I couldn't bear to see the scar on his face. I instead looked at his pale body, I watched his chest slightly rise with each breath he took and I felt relief each time it did. I just wanted to hold him tight to me and never let him go. 

"Don't leave me, Bren, okay? Can you do that one thing for me?" I asked desperately. "I'll come see you every single day you are here, and I'll talk to you. You did that for me, even if it was just you doing your job, you didn't have to talk to me, let me come stay with you. You are so amazing, Brendon."

I realized I had spent a large amount of time in his room, and the other guys were out waiting, "I'm going to go out so the guys can come see you, but I'll come back, okay? I love you so much, cutie."

I walked out into the hallway, and slowly everyone got their turn to see Brendon, not as long as my visit was, but they all got to talk to him. Everyone left after they got to see Brendon, Pete was still in the hospital, but he went to Patrick's room. I went back into Brendon's room and sat next to his bed, holding his hand underneath the blanket so he wouldn't get colder. He was starting to warm up a little from the extra blankets I gave him. I just sat there silently for hours, until Pete came back into the room. 

"Hey, visiting hours are almost over and I was wondering if you needed a ride home or if you want to come stay with me?" Pete asked. 

"I'll feel weird staying at Brendon's house without him there, so I guess I'll go to your house," I replied.

"Okay, I'll be out here, you can say goodbye to him," Pete whispered. 

I nodded my head and turned towards Brendon, "Okay, cutie, it's time for me to go, but I'll see you tomorrow. Don't let anything happen to you while I'm gone, okay? I love you, cutie." 

I bent down and softly kissed his cheek before leaving the room, tears streaming down my face as I was scared to leave him. I met Pete out in the hallway, who gave me a quick hug and we left the hospital. 

We made it back to Pete and Patrick's house and Pete showed me where Brendon was staying, which was where I would be staying now. His clothes and other belongings scattered across the floor and I smiled. I slipped off my shirt, picking up one of his and putting it on. I laid down in the bed and all I could smell was him. I slowly fell asleep, wishing he was beside me and hoping he would be okay. 

. . .

Pete and I were on our way to go see Patrick and Brendon at the hospital, I hadn't seen Patrick since he was checked into the hospital before I was kidnapped. I should probably give him a visit as well. Even though I knew I was going to spend a majority of my time with Brendon, Pete was probably going to do the same with Patrick. I was tired, I had barely slept for days, not being able to sleep while I was held captive by Breezy and now I was worried about whether Brendon was going to live or not. What was going to happen to him when he woke up? Would he be a different Brendon from the one I have come to love? All I should worry about now is whether he is going to make it or not, we'll figure out the rest later. 

We arrived at the hospital and I decided that I should visit Patrick first before I go see Brendon and not be able to leave his side. I walked by Pete's side to Patrick's room, it was absolutely quiet, aside from our footsteps echoing throughout the hallway. We had hardly said anything to each other since yesterday, still in shock from the events happening around us. Breezy coming after me, Patrick being shot, Breezy kidnapping me, Brendon getting shot. The people we cared about being put in danger, all because I came into their lives. 

If I hadn't gotten with Brendon, we would all be okay right now. Yes, I would still be stuck with Breezy, but Brendon and Patrick would be okay.  I just wanted the best for my boyfriend and my friends, and I caused so much trouble. I was glad we had gotten Breezy out of our lives, we just needed to get past this. 

A.N.

This one is almost finished and I don't have another story written yet! I've had major writer's block for ideas and I've been really busy with school and classes. So it might be awhile before you get another story from me. Sorry guys!