Always

Here's your last chapter guys, I can't believe this one is over, it's definitely my favorite. I apologize for updating so late, I worked my first 8-hour shift today, definitely been exhausted and forgot I updated today. First chapter of my next story on the 13th!

I suddenly remembered everything, I remember rushing to the scene of the accident, where I had begun to save Dallon's life. A man I never knew I would grow so attached to, a man I never knew would change my life forever. A man who I took care of in his hospital bed, who I grew attached to even though I knew nothing about him. A man who I spoke to through small movements of his hand and little smiles, even though he was in a coma. A man who tried to play a joke on me when he woke up, which ended up turning out badly. A man that became my best friend just when just started to get to know him. A man I fell in love with and risked my life for him. A man I took a bullet for and almost died for. A man I actually did die for. 

I loved this man more than anything, I was happy to know that he felt the same. It broke my heart that I never got to tell him while we were alive, but we were okay, and we would always be together now. Not a single obstacle in our way. No more comas for us to suffer through, no more murder attempts to stop us. Just me and my beautiful man. 

I am forever grateful to have him, I don't know how I found someone as amazing as him. Someone who took care of me when I was in MY coma, even though he had no obligation to. Someone who continued to love me and spend time with me, helping me, even though I didn't know who he was. He was so loving and amazing, I was happy I had him forever. 

We were going to miss our friends, Pete, Patrick, Gerard, Frank, Josh, and Tyler. I wonder what our funerals were like for them. I wonder how much they would miss us. I wondered how they reacted when they found out, did they collapse on the ground in tears? Did they lash out in anger? Was it both?

Pete probably took it the hardest, he was the closest to both of us, he was so protective of us. We both were taken out of his life at the same time, I couldn't imagine how he felt. At least he still had Patrick, and he hadn't lost him to Breezy too. All that drama with her was out of their lives, they were free to continue living happily now. 

I was happy to see that I was reunited with Dallon again, and we weren't separated between living and death. I finally got to tell him I loved him, and all I had to do was spend time with him, no other obligations. I was happy, and Dallon was too, nothing else mattered from then on. 

A.N.

Sorry for this being short, but I just kinda had to close everything off and this felt like the perfect way to finish it up. I'm sorry for killing them. I hope you enjoyed this one, I really loved writing it and I'm proud of it! 

Also, I would promise to try to not kill anyone in my next story, but it actually started out with people being dead, so I mean, that's already happened. I hope you all forgive me for this, maybe this ending makes it feel a little better? They're okay now!