Adorable

(A.N. - Another very relatable gif about Dallon, but it does pertain to the chapter this time) (BRING TISSUES BEFORE READING THIS)

As promised, Dallon came and visited me every day, and every day he brought me more and more roses. This man knew how to make my heart throb. I still had not regained my memory, which upset me quite a bit, but Dallon cheered me up with cuddles and kisses. He told me he loved me every day, I wished I could say it back, but the truth was that I still barely knew him, he was okay though. He understood, he was so understanding about this whole thing, I don't know how he does it. 

I was getting ready to check out of the hospital, Dallon had been a great help the entire time I was there. He said he was happy to do it because I had done the same for him, although, I guess it was my job to help him anyway. He wasn't getting paid for this, he really should've though. 

"Are you ready to go, cutie?" Dallon asked sweetly after we finished signing some papers and the doctors gave us the all clear. He lightly kissed me on the cheek. 

"Yeah," I smiled. "Let's get out of here and hope neither of us has to come back here as coma patients again!"

We walked outside, hand in hand, and he whispered, "The cutie and his beautiful man, once again reunited in the outside world, free at last. Both alive, conscious, and free of psycho ex-girlfriends, ready to start their lives together again." 

"I don't know if I want to laugh or kiss you," I replied. 

"I'll take the latter," he laughed, pulling me to him and pressing his lips against mine sweetly. "I can't hear your heart race when I do that anymore. How tragic."

"Shut up, you giant dork,"I giggled. "Take me home."

"What are we going to do when we get there?" He said while wiggling his eyebrows. 

"Well, nothing if you don't take us there!" I exclaimed, my face getting hot. "I want to see my house!"

"Oh, you just want to go so you can see the house, not to spend time with me?" He asked, pouting. 

"Just take us to the fucking car, you adorable idiot!" I grinned. 

"Fine," he sighed dramatically, dragging me to the car. He quickly drove us to an unfamiliar house and parked in the driveway. I sighed when it didn't spark any memories. "It's okay, cutie, don't worry."

"But I want to remember, Dally," I said and he broke out into a smile. 

"You've never called me Dally before," he grinned. "I love it so much, almost as much as I love you."

I blushed, "I'll keep calling you Dally then." 

"I would love that, cutie," he whispered, pulling me to him and kissing me before stepping out of the car. I got out as well and walked over to him, holding his hand and walking to the door. He put the key in the lock and we stepped inside the house. Everything was so unfamiliar, I looked around, it was like I was at someone else's house, not my own. 

"Welcome home, my cutie," Dallon whispered. "Anything?"

I sadly shook my head, "Nothing, Dally." 

"You want me to show you around?" He asked. 

"Show me around my own house, sure," I chuckled and he showed me around the house. 

"I'll probably see if I can get my job at the ice cream shop back since you probably shouldn't work as a nurse until you remember again," Dallon said as we sat on the couch, watching Netflix. 

"Ice cream sound so good right now!" I exclaimed, but we soon heard a knock on the door. "Who would that be?"

"It might be Pete or someone, I don't know who else it would be," Dallon answered and we walked to the door, I opened it and it was someone I didn't recognize. I looked at Dallon and he seemed to also not be able to recognize you. 

"Are you Brendon Urie and Dallon Weekes?" The man said suddenly. 

"Yeah, who are you?" I asked. 

"May I step inside? I need to talk to you for a minute," he said, not answering my question. 

"Oh, okay," I answered and stepped away from the door so he could walk through, I looked at Dallon strangely. 

"What do we need to talk about?" Dallon asked, he grabbed my hand and held it tightly. 

The man suddenly pulled out a gun and pointed it at us, "Breezy heard that you survived Brendon, she can't allow you two to be together. She sent me here to kill you both, so consider this to be her revenge for taking Dallon away and sending her to prison."

I started to panic and tighten my grip around Dallon's hand, "Can we just have a moment, one last moment together?"

"I guess I can allow that," he answered, and I turned to Dallon. 

"I'm sorry that I can't tell you that I love you, Dallon. But that doesn't change the fact that you are the most amazing person I have ever met, I wish I could have remembered all our amazing times together that we had before I lost my memory, Dally. You will always be my beautiful man, remember that for me, okay? If you somehow survive this, please don't ever forget me like I did you, I won't be there to remind you. Thank you so much for everything," I quickly whispered. 

"Cutie, I love you more than anything else on this Earth, I promise not to ever forget you. You are the most perfect human being to ever exist. I wish you could remember too, I wish I had the time to tell you them all. If I survive and you die, I won't be able to continue living my life. I was a train wreck during your coma, I can't live without you. I hope I don't survive if you don't. You are my one and only cutie, I love you so much," he said shakily, he leaned down and kissed me deeply. I could feel him trembling so hard, I could feel the tears that were rapidly streaming down his face. I kissed him back with everything I had, this was most likely the last kiss we would ever share. He pulled away and wiped away the tears flowing from my eyes. "We'll be okay, cutie, we'll be okay."

"Promise?!" I cried out. 

"I promise you, cutie, okay, I love you," Dallon said, softly pecking me on the lips again. He turned towards the man and shakily said, "Kill me first, so I don't have to see him go."

The man lifted his gun and pointed it at Dallon, who whispered, "I'll always love you, cutie." 

I watched Dallon collapse to the ground as he shot by the silenced ground, I choked out a sob before the man shot me too.

A.N. 

There will be one more part after this, guys. I'm sorry, my heart hurts now. I AM SO SORRY FOR THIS