Anger

Brendon's POV

Dallon had been missing for a couple days, the police were working their hardest to find him, hoping she hadn't killed him. If anything had happened to him, she would be going down, there would be no stopping me. The guys and I were also searching for Dallon on our own, well, not Patrick, who was still in the hospital. We had driven all around town the past couple days looking for suspicious activities. After we came up with nothing we decided we were going to start checking outside of town. 

Breezy had also been missing since Dallon disappeared, which only confirmed our beliefs and raise the police suspicion. I hadn't received any more calls from her, which worried me even more. I didn't even get to find out why she called me in the first place, what if she was saying something about what she did to Dallon and I screwed it up. We could have lost Dallon forever and it was all my fault. 

I suddenly started panicking, hyperventilating and shaking badly. I was sitting on Pete and Patrick's couch and Pete began to look at me in worry. I was staying at their house, I couldn't be at home where I would constantly be reminded of where Dallon was. I couldn't even sleep through the night, I was so worried about him and I needed him. 

"Brendon, are you okay? What's wrong?" Pete questioned, I quickly shook my head and he was at my side in an instant. "It's okay, B, calm down, breathe with me." 

Pete began taking in deep, slow breaths and I began to match him, slowly calming down. Tears began streaming down my face, and he began to hug me. 

"I think I screwed up with Dallon," I sobbed. "I didn't even find out why Breezy called, what if she did something to him?!  She wouldn't have called me for no reason."

"Brendon! It's not your fault, you were in shock, you dropped the phone, you didn't mean to," he assured.

"But I could've helped him!" I cried out. 

"Do you really think Breezy would have let you know ANYTHING about their whereabouts? She was probably just trying to upset you even more," Pete said sternly. "We will find him! We will bring him home, okay, B?" 

I softly nodded my head in response. 

After a few seconds, Pete said, "Do you want to go out looking for him now? We still have some areas we need to check before we spread out farther."

"Yeah," I whispered in agreement. 

"Let's go then, B," he replied, and we got into his car and drove out of town. There were a few houses outside of town we hadn't checked out yet. 

We drove to the first one on our list, we drove up the driveway and grabbed our fake flyers. We were pretending to be salesmen and that we were traveling door-to-door, selling our products. The lights were on, so we figured someone had to be home. We had our disguises on in case Breezy was there, we had hats on and big sunglasses to hide our faces and we walked up to the door.  Pete knocked on the door and we patiently waited. I looked around and took a noticing to the other car parked in the driveway. It was Breezy's car, which seemed kind of stupid of her to keep her car when she knew that we knew what it looked like.

I nudged Pete and directed his attention towards the car, "Pete, look!"

He gasped when he saw the car, and anger struck across his face. He gestured for me to come with him back to our car. He grabbed his phone and began typing rapidly, probably texting the guys. Then, he reached into the glovebox and revealed a gun. 

"Pete! Where did you get that? We can't just go in there and shoot her!" I whispered frantically. 

"We don't know what we up against in there! I'm not gonna use it unless I have to, I texted the guys and told them to call the police and tell them where we and Breezy were. It's going to be okay," He said. 

"Pete, what if we get killed in there?! What if Dallon is still alive and she kills him?!" I questioned. 

"Do you want to save him or not? We don't even know what is happening in there right now! We don't know how long it is going to take the police to get here! She could be killing or hurting him right now, so let's go get him!"Pete exclaimed, and I realized if this might be our only chance to save Dallon, so we walked back towards the house. 

Pete peeked through the window by the door and saw that there was no one there, so he tried the door, which was unlocked. He slowly opened the door, so it wouldn't creak, and we walked inside. Pete held tightly onto his gun and I followed right behind him. We tiptoed throughout the house, looking for Breezy and/or Dallon. 

We reached a door with quite a few locks, but they were all unlocked. We opened the door and it lead down into the basement, we glanced at each other before Pete started down the steps and I was close behind him. We were almost to the bottom when we heard voices and Pete stopped abruptly. 

"I don't know why you are so resistant now. You were okay before, I don't know what happened to you. Why don't you love me anymore?" Breezy questioned. 

"Because I never have, Breezy! I only tried to put up with you because I didn't want to be alone, but I shouldn't force myself to be with you! You are an awful person!" Dallon exclaimed and I started to feel a little relieved. He was alive. 

"You are going to learn to love me one day, you will not be granted freedom until you agree to be mine and only mine!" Breezy shouted at him, and we heard her start to walk this way. Pete quickly walked down the steps and pointed the gun at Breezy. 

"This needs to stop Breezy, you need to let him go. He isn't going to love you if you keep him prisoner here. Don't you respect him at all? If you really loved him you would let him be free and happy. This is the exact opposite of that, let him go," Pete demanded. 

"NO!" Breezy screamed, running towards Pete and knocking the gun from his hands. After the gun was thrown from his hands, Pete balled up his fists and began to swing them at Breezy, successfully hitting her in the face and knocking her to the ground. 

"Dallon, come on! We gotta get you outta here!" I exclaimed, he was sitting on a little mattress on the floor and he winced when he began to move. You could see a blood stain on his shirt by his shoulder. "Please, baby, come on! I need my beautiful man with me!" 

"What?" Breezy growled, picking herself up from the floor. "Is this why you won't be with me? You're with HIM? You left me for another man?! No, this is not acceptable, you are mine!" 

She quickly got up and scrambled for Pete's gun, reaching it before anyone else could. She quickly pointed it at me and the last thing I heard was a gunshot before everything went black.