Chapter 4

©Copyrights 2014 All Rights Reserved

~Jean

The stillness of the house was creepy as me and my team crypt up to it cautiously.

There was 10 of us including me approaching the house as quietly and as careful as we could. The house was small and brown.

The lawn looked like it hadn't been cut in a while and that could be a problem. I looked at my group and signal them to continue forward. I was granted with nods and movement.

We continued quietly forward as i led us to the house. Pushing through the tall grass was easier then i thought no one hardly made a noise and i was grateful i choose these handful of people.

I led us up to the house and sent four other cops to go to the back and sides of the house. The stairs creaked silently under my weight but I continued hoping no one would hear the noise.

There was no movement in the house so for a moment i thought that i might of had the wrong place. Until i got closer to the window and noticed i could hear a sound as if the Tv was on.

I slid next to the door pulling my gun out my holester and holding it close to my body with both hands.

I took a deep even breath. This was my moment to bust the guy who actually committed the crime.

This was my chance to show the chief what i was made of. Recently there had been woman going missing at all times of night.

More then 15 woman had disappeared with barely a trace other then a few DNA samples. It was like the abductor was rubbing it in our faces showing that we couldn't catch him.

Simon and Lewis thought it was some guy who worked at a bar because he fit the description. I knew it wasn't the bar guy too easy too well prepared.

This time though i had him and i was hundred percent positive it was him.

Taking another deep breath i threw open the door.

Dust burst in my face as i ran into the house and slid to a stop immediately.

All around lay bodies of woman. Woman we had been looking for for weeks. All their eyes were wide opened gaping upwards lifeless.

One of my colleges ran forward but i stopped him with my arm while using my other one to cover my mouth. "No point checking for a pulse these woman are long gone" i said trying not to gag.

Taking another breath i closes my eyes tightly and opened them "come on" i whispered.

We stalked through the house walking around and over many different bodies. A blonde here some burnettes others blacks even a red head.

I would never forget their eyes green brown blue dark brown just staring up huge terrified and lifeless. We walked down a long hallway until we came to notice a soft glow coming from a close room.

I turned my head nodding at the others. Five heads nodded back. Giving them a serious look i burst into the room.

I froze so fast i didn't get time to swing my gun all the way up. This room was covered in more woman then i could count more then were missing.

My team mates closest to me bumped into me surprised by my sudden halt. The others came around to cover my side but all was as stunned as me.

Well probably not as stunned as me. It wasn't only the woman all around dead twisted in weird angles that made me stop.

No it was the person on the couch a woman in his arms still alive as i could see from where i was and i wasn't far. Tears trailed down her face as she bit her lip savage like.