Chapter 7

©Copyrights 2014 All Rights Reserved

Chapter 7

~Jean

My sight blurred before me as my eyes slowly opened. I groaned leaning forward holding my head because all of I sudden grew dizzy.

When my eyes finally cleared up i could see a wide broad muscular back gleaming at me. I bite my lip surprised by demetris naked upper body but also embarrassed at what other clothes might be off.

My cheeks start to burn up suddenly when i realized what ive been thinking about. Then like he was reading my mind he turned around slowly his silky long brown braid sweeping across his back.

His beautiful eyes now a lot more silver then red stared at me deeply. I start to feel like my lip was going to bleed thats how hard i was bittening down on it. I never seen him like this i never seen him look at me like this.

So intensely and so filled with a hot smoldering heat. He slowly stood up causing me to flinch back and fall into the head board of his bed. His chest was muscular like a dense wall. His six pack as glorious and defined as always.

I could feel blood leak down from my lip and i knew that i had bite through it. Suddenly his eyes grew hotter and a small smile pulled up on my face. The same face he had early today.

I glanced towards the bedroom door my first thought an escape. His smile seem to grow more teasing. When his body leaned into the bed I hopped up and sprinted towards the door. As soon as my hand reached the door knob his cold hand wrapped around my wrist.

I shivered from how cold he was. Looking up at him I frowned angrily. His gaze stared straight ahead just looking at empty space. "And where do you think you are going" he said his voice so cold I felt like my whole body was ice.

I bite down on my lip again surprised at the sudden change of temperature around him. "I need to get out of here" I said looking at him as if he had lost his mind. His cold gaze turned towards mines his eyes still more silver then red but they weren't swirling anymore they were perfectly still.

That scared me even more. "Why is that are you not happy to be with me" he said he eyebrow shooting up slowly. I knew he didn't mean it the way I took it but a small blushed still appeared on my face.

I was only one of the many servants he owned and even if I was his favorite I was still someone he would get rid of with no hesitation. I looked away from him towards the door to avoid his curious eyes.

"It's not like you need me here and I got to get back to work because of you people are probably driving theirselves crazy looking for me" I said sighing at the end realizing the truth of what I just said.

"Even if they look their hardest they won't find you" he said sounding so completely sure that I looked back up at him. "Also who said I didn't need you here you belong here you are mine" he said leaning towards me.

Soon he was towering over me his arms on each side of my head each one of the muscles in his arm flexing with his movements. I had to stop myself from licking my lips. "You belong to me understand" he said his eyes swirling a bit the red mixing more with the silver.

I gulped trying to find a way to make this seem unattractive to me. Even though I tried I couldn't my body heat still soared the closer he got. I mean this man was like a father to me and basically raised me. So why didn't I feel like that wasn't the issue here. Was it wrong of me to want a man whose only been family to me.

"Do you understand" he said again his face frowning his eyebrows pulled together. It must be something wrong with me because I just thought that look was sexy. I nodded my head without realizing it and he smiled a breath taking smile.