Chapter 20

©Copyright 2014 All Rights Reserved

Chapter 20

~Kalen

The wind blew through my fur like ice hitting the ground even though it wasn't cold outside at all. We dashed through trees as we quickly followed behind the master as he moved swiftly through the forest. The hairs on my back stood on in as i grew more and more worried about Jean.
I couldn't take it. It disturbed me in a weird way and that did nothing for my usual attitude. Add on to the fact that we couldn't find her scent anywhere in the air. All we had to follow was the faint scent of vanilla drifting in and out. My brother rage constant growls kept me alert and on task when ever my mind drifted off to thoughts of her. It bothered Ale and rage. It also bothered me. I didn't understand what was wrong with me and I was too afraid to find out.

I kept my eyes on the master and my noses in the air. If I could just catch a whiff of her scent I would be good then I could easily find her. And with each second that we searched me and the master grew more frustrated. Suddenly the master stopped in front of us bring us to a halt. "Wait" he said looking tense. He raised his arm at us as we crept up closer to him. That's when I heard it. The silently rustle of feet walking towards us. Me and my brothers instantly start growling and began to circle around our master. His tense stance relaxed before he straighten up. "Relax it is fine" he said placing a hand on Ale head. We all stayed still me on his left rage on his right and ale in front of him as the sound grew closer until five people I have never seen before stood ahead of us.

The one in the front of us was like a golden Greek god with hair of bright gold and eyes that were half gold and half red. Another one stood closer to him with all black hair like ink and bright eyes of green. The other three man were hooded and were all too far behind the first two to see. "Demetris" the golden haired one said. The master immediately bowed which surprised all three of us. "Sir what brings you out this far" he asked his tone that of someone who is to only obey.

A small smile pulled up on the golden haired one face. "Actually I came looking for you old friend" he said staring the Master in the eye. Rage growl rang in my ears I looked over at him. His fur was standing up on his back in a defensive way even though his butt still didn't move from the floor.

The guy eyes stared down at rage a curious sparkle in them. "Me" the master asked making the strange golden man look back up at him. "I have been told you are looking for a woman" he said his strange eyes boring into the masters. Immediately demetris composure changed "romen if...." "we are also out here looking for a woman as well" romen said his eyebrows turning down making his facial expressions beyond serious. "And what of these creatures I do believe that their kind had went extinct some time ago" romen said looking from the master to us. Instantly we all growled jumping up off the ground and placing ourself closer to the master. Demetris eyebrows pulled together "these three man are no concern of yours they are mine and if you don't mind I like to keep it that way." We all growled in agreement to the masters malice towards the strangers.

Romen only shrugged "it matters not to me I'm only here for the girl" he said frowning. "You cannot have her" the master said fist clenched at his sides. "Very protective as we were informed i never knew you as this type of person demetris" romen said eyes staring at the master with intensity to kill. "I'm sure your informer told you more then just that am I right Lax" demetris said before glaring over at one of the hooded figures. The figured laughed before pulling down his head. "Ah demetris you know me too well old friend" the new man lax said shaking his head. He had brown hair like the masters but it was darker with the same colored eyes.

The master sneered at the man "yes I know of your greed " he said his eyes turning a bit more red. "Demetris we have not come here for the reason you think" romen said looking at him with a frown "my friend we must talk." The masters face looked grim and I watched the whole time as he clenched and unclenched his hands. "Ale Kalen Rage new orders go on ahead and find Jean immediately" he said and all our heads turned towards him. He shook his head not staring at us but only placing a hand on Ale head. "I will be fine trust when they say they mean me no harm I am far more important to them then you'd believe" he said still frowning at the man.