Chapter 4- Gerards POV

What the fuck have i done...

I let Frank suck me off, i was in so much shit if anybody ever found out. I have to admit though, that was really fucking good, he was good and he was a tease.

I stared at the piece of paper with Frank's number on it. Should i text him? Maybe i will wait.

Gerards day went on as normal, same lectures, same people, same routine. Along came Franks class. Frank wouldnt look at him and he got worried.

After the school day finished we both  parted ways. It was the weekend and i thought it would be best to text Frank. I figured since he gave me his number, he would want me to text him.

I pulled out my phone and jotted Franks number and saved him as a contact.

Gerard: Hi Frank its Gerard x

I stared at the phone and it felt like years before he replied.

Frank: Hi Gerard, you okay? X

I wasnt okay. I needed to talk to him about our earlier event so i called him instead. He picked up instantly.

"Hi Frank, look we need to talk about what happened this morning i-"

He cut me off, he voice sounding frightened.

"Oh uh yeah... im not in trouble am i? I am really sorry if i pushed it too far"

Franks words seemed to tumble out of his mouth and he sounded like he was panicking.

"No your not, dont worry, i enjoyed it. Can you come over to mine tomorrow so we can talk, i will text you my address" my voice was calm and he sounded like he finally relaxed after a moments hesitation

"Yeah thats fine, i will see you tomorrow then"

"Sounds good"

"Goodnight honey" Frank hung up.

I stared at my phone. Honey? I mean we liked eachother and he had sucked me off but being in a relationship with him frightened me. But i wanted and needed him.

I shook my head thinking that i was overthinking things. I wanted us to work but i wanted to get to know him properly.

The next day came around quickly and i had gotten a good amount of sleep. I showered, dressed, drunk coffee and went outside for a cigarette.

I pulled the packet out of my pocket, removed one from the box, lit it and inhaled a huge breath of the smoke.

Man it was good.

Then i saw a handsome and too familar face walk down the street staring at me intently.

Frank

He approached me with a huge grin on his face. "Looking good honey" his voice sounding confident as he winked at me.

I smiled, my eyes falling to the floor. "Thanks, you look beautiful too. Thanks for coming over".

"Thats okay, you gonna let me in?"

"Yep" i finished my cigarette and gestured Frank into the open door, into my house.

"Nice place dude" he said and i giggled, closing the door behind me, of course.

"Right what you wanna talk about?" He asked, pouting at me. Jesus i wanted those lips on mine, but i needed to keep composed. He was a minor, i was a teacher.

"Yesterday..." my voice trailed off.

"Right.." he avoided my eyes and it kind of hurt.

"I really enjoyed yesterday morning and i wanted to get to know you better. Plus yesterday in class, you wouldnt look at me" i said frowning just a little. "Are you okay?"

"I- I just dont want you getting in trouble. It kind of hurts. I like you so much-" he looked like he was about to cry.

I pulled him into a protective hug and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I laid my chin on top of his head while he breathed into my chest.

"Hey, its okay. We can work this out Frankie. I really like you too and i want you." I said stroking his hair.

He pulled away and looked up at me with wide eyes. "We can? You do?" He voice sounding hopeful and i nodded.

We moved to the sofa and we must of been talking for ages. But i was interested in Franks life. I learned his father had passed away a couple years ago and i didnt question him on it any further to avoid upsetting him.

I shared with him about my grandmothers passing a while back. She had taught me how to play the piano and got me into drawing and art. But i loved history. The fascination of it totally hooked me.

He was curious about my art. "Can i look at some sketches Gee?"

I blushed. "Um yeah i suppose." Nobody had ever been intrested in my art. I drew lots of superheros making my own up along the way. I was really hooked on comics too.

"Ah man, that is fucking awesome, dude you have some serious talent" Frank grinned at me. He looked like a little boy wondering around his favourite section of the toy store, completely in love. Thats is how i looked at Frank.

Was i completely in love with Frank? This was all happening too soon and all these emotions were completely overwhelming. I was 25, and i had never been in a relationship before. I was frightened of hurting him or getting hurt myself.

He looked at me, acknowledging the scared look on my face. "Gee, hey you okay?" He spoke softly and i dropped everything i was feeling on him. He embraced me and told me he was turning 18 in a few days- halloween.

I felt the colour that had drained from my face return and i completely melted into his touch. He looked up at me and kissed me with such passion and desperation that i too mimicked his actions. He pushed me down on the sofa, our lips not moving and he on top of me. I finally broke apart the kiss gasping for air. He smiled. Our forheads touching.

"Stay with me tonight" i pleaded. Frank only nodded and we continued to hug on the sofa.

When night came around, he insisted that he wanted to stay in my bed with me and not in the guest bedroom- i didnt argue. It felt weird, but it also felt right. We laid face to face, our bodies extremely close. He touched my cheek with his fingers and i closed my eyes at the touch.

I grabbed his hand and kissed it. The giggle he produced had me in fits of laughter. We both laid there laughing our heads off. I really liked him and there was no more denying it.

A/N: i hope you guys like this so far. I can probably guess it might be a little confusing so any tips and ideas would be kindly appreciated. Thank you guys <3