Chapter 23- Gerard's POV

Its been about a month since Frank broke up with me. We still havent talked it out, but I am getting concerned. He looks like hell and I wonder if I have been too harsh on him.

I feel a pair of lips behind my ear. Andy starts kissing my jaw. "You okay?" He asks, cocking his head to one side, his blue eyes studying me.

I sigh. Deep down I don't want Andy, I want Frank. Andy knows I was using him to get back at Frank and he thought it was a good idea, but he started to develop romantic feelings for me.

I turn to face Andy and my expression gives it away.

"Its Frank, isn't it?" He sighs.

I just nod and close my eyes.
"Im sorry Andy, I really am".

He just nods and presses another kiss to my forehead, in a calming way.

"No, I understand. I know you dont have the mutual feeling but thats okay, because we agreed at the start that this was a good idea" he says soothingly.

"Im just extremely worried about him, I know deep down he isn't okay. You dont deserve to feel rejected or feel that you have to try so hard to get me.." my voice cracks.

He bites of his bottom lip and looks away like he is thinking of a plan.

"How about we go and see him, if he will let you, talk to him and try and sort this mess out. Get answers and peace with eachother?" Andy suggests.

I nod furiously and press my lips to his cheek and hug him. Even though he is taller than me, he places his head in the crook of my neck, but it feels put of place. It doesnt feel like Frank, his head fits perfectly there.

Andy drags me to the car, i give him directions to Franks house and he drives. We sit outside of the house for a few minutes before plucking up some courage and knock on his front door.

"Who is it?" A weak familiar voice calls out from inside the house.

"Frank, its me... please I just want to talk to you" I say calmly.

I hear a gasp. "Please leave me alone" his voice cracks and I know he is crying. He disappears from the door further into the house.

Andy looks at me sympathetically.
"Cmon" he says sternly and drags me over to the back garden, where we both climb the fence. We enter the house.

"Frankie.. please, let us talk to you" I call out gently. I hear muffled sobs coming from his room. I motion for both of us to enter his room, after I knock on the door.

The sight tears my partially repaired heart into millions.

Frank is curled up in the corner, sobbing his heart out. He picks his head up and looks at me, then at Andy. He looks so broken.

"I will be waiting outside, just holler of you need anything" Andy says calmly and sends Frank a sorrowful look then goes downstairs.

I slowly walk over to Frank and crouch down to where he is and he cowers away from me.

"Hey, shhh Frankie its okay" i say and reach over to touch his arm.

"Please dont call me that and dont touch me" he weak voice says. His tear stained face and puffy eyes make me feel so bad about what I have done.

I mocked and embarrased him in the classroom most of the time, but now I know, it went too far.

"Frank what happened?" I say.

"Like you care!" He snarls at me. I stare wide eyed at him.

He stands up and looks down at me.

"I get it. Okay? I know what I did wrong, i broke your fucking heart and now im paying the price. You get to mock and embarass me all you like, but in reality you have no fucking clue about anything. You bring your new boyfriend here to make fun of me and get him to hate me too? Nobody fucking cares about me. Im fucking pathetic and a fucking toy to use.. I-Ber-...." he shouts then breaks down sobbing again.