Chapter 14- Frank's POV

I was awaken by Gerard shaking me and his beautiful angelic voice "Frank, it's time to get up"

I rolled over to look at him. My precious prince still standing there looking at me. I wanted to do things rights after our ordeal yesterday. It made me shudder thinking of yesterday, but i promised him we can work through this together.

My body ached and I didn't think much of it since I was sore yesterday. I needed to shower though, maybe I'd feel better. I trudged into the bathroom and removed my clothing. I yelped at the sight of my torso. I didn't do this!

I heard a knock on the bathroom door. "Frankie you okay" Gerard seemed panicked.

"y-yeah i'm fine baby." My voice cracking.

"Okay" his voice became calmer. He trailed off back to the bedroom.

I traced over the bruises on my torso and the pink scratches on my thighs. I didn't understand where they had come from.

I hopped into the shower and let the hot water run over me and clear my head of the thoughts.

After I had finished the shower, I dried and dressed in the bathroom. I thanked the lord I decided to bring my clothes in here, Gerard couldn't see me like this, it would kill him.

I walked out of the bathroom. I heard shuffling from the kitchen downstairs, figuring Gerard was making another cup of coffee. I walked over to the bedside table were my phone lie and saw I had a message from Ray.

 Ray: Um, Frank. I don't remember much. But i found a note in the bathroom. Um. Im pretty beat up too. I don't know about you. (sent 4/11/15 at 6:00am)  

I opened the attached photo of the note.

'Last night was amazing, you both behaved so well and it felt so good. coming back for round two soon. Tell Frank to not mess up his inked body anymore, that's ,my job ;)' 

I just blinked. What the fuck was this. Some sort of sick joke. I froze. The guys we had met at the park. No, no, no this had to be a joke, but the bruises and the fact Ray was black and blue too suggested otherwise.

I called Ray immediately. 

"Ray, what's going on?" my voice panicked, but I kept quiet because Gerard was in the kitchen.

"I don't know, but I figured it was the guys we met at the park" he said slowly and I knew he was freaking out.

"ok-ok, um, maybe it was some sort of sick joke, maybe they won't come back" I could feel the tension build up in my chest.

"Frank, stop. Meet me after school at mine. I'm not going in today, I gotta pick my parents up from the airport" His voice started to calm.

"Okay" I said and I hung up.

Shit!

I started pacing the room running my hands through my hair to try and calm myself down. Gerard can't know about this. I know what I promised him but this will kill him. I can't let him feel like that.

"Frank, breakfast is ready!" I heard Gerard call from the kitchen. I took a deep breath and walked into the kitchen.

"Hey sugar, you alright" I say to Gerard smiling. He looked beautiful as always, he turned his to me and looked at me behind his red locks. 

"Even better now that you've joined me he says" wrapping an arm around my waist and grazing his lips on my neck.

I kiss him and sit at the table and tuck into my pancakes and coffee. My hands are slightly shaking, as I fumble with the mug. Gerard watches me carefully. "You sure you're alright?" he says raising an eyebrow.