Chapter 6- Gerard's POV

A/N: Hi guys, i just want to say, thank you for reading this fan fiction. Anyway's back to the story. There will be a time skip to Frank's birthday. This will be a long chapter and there will be smut. To be honest, there might be smut in every chapter, just a heads up. <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up this morning, with such energy. Why? Of course it is Halloween which is my favourite holiday of the year but most importantly, it was Frank's 18th birthday. I had been planning all week how i wanted this day to go. I wanted it to go extremely well for Frank.

I flopped on my side, pulling my duvet over me and grabbed my phone to text Frank.

Gerard: Happy Birthday sweetheart. I cant wait to see you today. Come over whenever, i'll be ready for you sugar ;) xox

i sighed, realising how lucky i was that i had Frank. Although we weren't in an official relationship, yet, we considered each other to be much more than crushes. Realistically, i couldn't consider him my boyfriend since he was considered a minor....

I jumped out of bed and skipped to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and scowled. I wanted to claw at my reflection repeatedly. I hated the way i looked and i couldn't see how Frank was head over heels for me. My brown hair was getting extremely boring, so i wanted to change it up. I had previously brought red hair dye as i had this idea ages ago, but i never got around to doing it.

After i had dyed my hair and showered,I dried my hair and i was impressed with how well it suited me against my pale skin. I walked into my bedroom and threw on some skinny jeans, a plain top, boots and a red jacket. I made my way downstairs to have coffee and while i was sipping on my beverage, I got a reply from Frankie.

Frank: Thank you honey, yeah i will be around later on. Looking forward to seeing you too sugar. Don't do anything fun without me ;) xox

Holy shit. I almost choked on my coffee. Frank can be a cheeky bastard when it came to text, knowing we were apart from each other- such a tease.

I wanted to prepare for today. I planned on making a romantic homemade dinner and proposing him to be my boyfriend. I started with preparing the dinner. Since Frankie was a vegetarian, i was going to make pasta and veggie meatballs- his favourite meal.

After everything for dinner was prepared, i laid the table, topped with roses and candles. I loved this boy so much and deserved the world. Turning 18 is a very important time in somebody's life. i wanted to make sure it would be something he would never forget. I was really nervous by this point. 

I exited the kitchen, closing the door. I put a bottle of wine on the coffee table with 2 glasses and his present.

I jumped at the sudden ring of the doorbell. I opened the door. There at the doorway stood a very shocked Frank. 

"Hi Frank" i giggled loudly.  "Gee? Is that you?" he replied playfully, staring at my hair with a huge grin on his face.

i smirked. "honey, you look fucking badass and still fucking gorgeous" he squealed, throwing his arms tightly around my neck.

I pulled him inside, still attached to my neck. After i closed the door, he unlatched himself from me. I took his hand. "Come, i have a surprise for you" i whispered and pecked him on the lips.

He followed me like a lost puppy through to the living room. I handed him his present. "Gerard, you didnt have to get me anything, i wouldn't have expected you to anyway" he smiled a very loving smile. "Shhh, just open it. i hope you like it" i said.