Chapter 28- Frank's POV

~a week later~

"Eww, school" I mumbled as me and Gerard walk hand in hand through the doors. I hear a soft laugh leaving his lips in response. 

Its weird, the school doesn't really care about Gerard and I's relationship, however they have expressed it will be a problem if we are caught doing sexual things inside the school premises, or I'm being forced into this relationship etc. That is totally understandable. It's become a norm among the teachers and the pupils. I guess that is kind of nice, knowing most people are accepting. I say most, as there will always be a few individuals, that shall not be named, that will have something to say. We keep our PDAs to a minimum because it still feels really weird and in respect for other staff and pupils.

Gerard's hand is extremely soft and warm. I wiggle my fingers further into his hand and he looks at me with an amused expression.

"Frank, what are you doing?" he says grinning at me and looking down to our tangled hands.

"Your hand is just really warm and soft" I reply, grinning widely.

He rolls his eyes playfully and brings our clasped hands to his lips and kisses my hand.

We continue walking down the corridor, where I usually escort him to his classroom, as I am a classy gentleman. Gerard slows down, dragging me backwards. 

I turn to look at him "What?". His expression is narrowed as we walk slowly towards his classroom, his attention on the people around him. I look up and people are whispering and glancing at us.

I send him a questioning look and he shrugs it off. I drop him off to his classroom and kiss him goodbye and go on the hunt for my very limited amount of friends.

I walk over to my locker and open it to grab my books for the day. I squeak in fright, when I feel somebody grab my arm and drag me away from the corridor into the bathroom. I turn to start shouting until I realised it was Ray.

"What was that for?" I ask, narrowing my eyes are his pale complexion

"Uh..I.. Do you know what has happened?" He asked quickly his eyes wide

"No..? Whats going on?" I ask cautiously

He pulled a pained face. "Well, you are not going to like this.." he said and started dragging me out of the bathroom. 

There was a crowd around something on the wall and they were laughing and gossiping. I threw Ray and questioning glance and he pulled me back as the bell went. The area cleared and Ray pulled me towards it.

I looked at the wall and my stomach dropped to the floor, my legs feeling like jelly and my stomach churning.

"Ray..." I squeaked out, feeling like I was going to collapse. I couldn't tear my eyes away from the photograph on the wall. It was a photo of me and Gerard having sex. You could see clearly how into it we both were. Under the photo was a caption "Please Gerard, fuck me harder". I grabbed the photo of the wall and scrunched it up immediately.

I turned around and there were many more posted along the walls. They were of us.., us in different positions, both of us exposed to the public. I fell to my knees and watched helplessly as Ray tore the papers down from the walls and throwing them in the bin.

Ray ran to my side and did his best to try and comfort me, but I couldn't move. I don't know how long we sat there for, but the second bell rang and everyone flooded out from there classrooms. 

"Slut!" "Whore!" I cringed at the insults thrown at me as I stood up and watched as the students look at the photos clutched in their hands, laughing and gossiping about mine and Gerard's bodies.