Chapter 26- Frank's POV

'Tap, Tap Tap'. I bang my pencil quietly against the table absentmindedly. I was sat in Gerard's lesson and wasn't really paying attention to what he was saying. I was just staring at how beautiful he was. This  is literally all I do now, apart from fucking him.

Holy shit, I am one lucky motherfucker! I get this man all to myself. He was an angel in the classroom, but a beast in the bed. Wonderful. I was thankful to have him, but my ass worshipped him deeply.

I stare at my boyfriend, as he indicates to something he has written on the board. It is deathly quiet in the classroom, apart from the smacks of gum from numerous students and the sound of pens and pencil scribbling.

I start from the bottom. Gerard's thighs are everything to me. He is thick! I love the slight chub that embraces his legs and the way those skinny jeans hug every single part of him. His ass looks wonderful in the jeans, but under those jeans.. woah..

I let my eyes trail up to his upper torso. He is wearing a black leather jacket, which sits midway his torso. The sleeves of his jacket raise up and let me have a sneak peak at his veiny arms and hands. Oh, they are magnificent. My eyes trail up further..

The funny thing is that he is wearing this black scarf around his neck, which looks hilarious. Only because I bruised up his neck really bad.. but it wasn't my fault, he encouraged my behaviour last night and look what ended up happening. I feel a lazy smile plaster on my face.

Then his beautiful sculpted face, came into my view. His milky white complexion and his dark eyeliner ringed eyes which made his hazel orbs pop. His grown out, now dyed black hair, falls perfectly. His pixie shaped nose is so adorable and his tiny teeth and his graceful smile that puts everyone else to shame. 

I meet his eyes and blush when I realise he has been staring at me for a while, while I was 'inspecting' my man.

The bell goes and everyone scurries out of the classroom, daring to mess up their everyday routine. Lindsey, Ray and I are now all good. After I had told them what had happened, they were so supportive, especially Ray. He seemed shocked about how Bert had come back and started to worry, but I reassured him, we would get it taken care of. 

Gerard walks over to me. "Hey gorgeous, what you thinking about?" his Jersey accent thick. "Just how lucky I am to have you, baby" I say, my cheeks showing a cherry hue.

"I sure you checking me out. Like what you see?" he purrs into my ear.

"mhmm, I was just wondering if you were single sweetheart" I play along

"Ahh, well that's a shame. I actually have a boyfriend baby' his voice low, smirking.

I stand up from my chair lean my body across the table, placing my chin in my hands.

"He must be very lucky, what is he like?" I ask

He strolls behind me and rests his hips against my ass. He places his hands on my shoulders, pulling me up gently, so I am pressed against him.

"Well.. he is extremely kind and funny. Did I mention he is gorgeous. I mean, he is covered in tattoos, has piercings and a knee weakening smile. I love how his dark locks fall against his flawless olive skin and his piercing hazel eyes.." he moans and I shiver. "he is also flirty and can be an arse sometimes. I mean, this scarf I am wearing, he bruised up my neck ruthlessly, I will get my revenge, but..." his lips hover from my ear, I feel his breath on the side of my face

"He is the love of my life, and I don't know where I would be without him" he says and starts to kiss my neck. A whine escapes my throat and I lick my lips, close my eyes and lean my head back as his mouth works wonders on my neck.

He stops his teasing and pushes his lips to my ones. The kiss is short, but sweet. I could live off his taste- cigarettes and coffee... maybe a bit of dick here and there- (ew that would be my dick-) nevermind that ey-

We pull away and make our way to his car hand in hand. The school don't give a shit about rules or whatever, since nobody has batted an eyelid about Gerard and I. We clamber into the car.

"Gee, could you take me to my house, so I could pick up some things?" I ask him. "Of course, whatever you want baby" He says and we drive to my house, which isn't a long drive.

We pull up outside and he turns off the car. "Want me to come in, with you" He asks.

"Nah, I will be back in a few minutes, stay in here and keep warm" I say. I lean over and pressed a kiss to his lips, before exiting the car. I walk up the pathway and unlock the front door. I enter the house, closing the door  behind me. I am hit with a stale smell. I grimace at the smell and make my way upstairs into my bedroom. The smell gets stronger, but I realise it is alcohol. My eyes widen and my heart starts to race, as I hear footsteps behind me. 

A hand taps my shoulder and I spin around so fast and jump away from the figure- which is only Gerard.

"Hey, you okay, sorry about that. What the fuck is that smell?" he asks as he helps me up from the floor.

"I don't know, shit you scared the life out of me, why didn't you wait in the car?" I pant, trying to catch my breath.

"Something just didn't feel right, you know? I just wanted to make sure you were okay" he said, and smiled at me.

"ah okay, thanks, but warn a man next time you do that" I chuckle lightly, of which he does the same. I scavenge around my room, collecting clothes and some other bits and pieces- including my guitar and comics. Some things seemed at little out of place, but i didn't exactly question it, nor the strange smell in the house. I mean it hasn't been cleaned for a few weeks now, so it was probably just the fridge or something.

We finally grabbed my things and headed back to car, loading my things in and driving off, back to Gerard's house.

....What Frank and Gerard missed, was the slight pull of the curtain from one of the house windows and a flash of a black hair as they drove off. Maybe next time he thought. He can't run away from him. He will have his way.