Chapter 27- Gerard's POV

I lay in bed, the satin sheets twisted between both of us. Frank is sound asleep, his hand drapes across my hip and his face is buried into my chest. His bare legs entangled with my own. His chest rises and falls slowly. I run my fingers gently through his dark, dishevelled locks. His skin is so soft compared to my own. His slight olive complexion against my pale one. I love feeling his skin on mine, I love being this intimate with him. I love knowing that I can call him mine.

The early morning sun beams streams in through the blinds and I raise my free hand, so I can touch the beams. I feel Frank shuffle around and I know he is waking up. His eyes open and he lets out a content sigh as his beautiful hazel eyes lock with my own. A lazy smile spreads on my face, of which he has a huge smile on his face.

"Morning beautiful" I whisper to Frank. His hold around me tightens and he pulls me even further to him, snuggling up against me.

"Morning babe" he replies, his voice thick from sleep, and presses a soft kiss to my lips.

We lay with each other, in comfortable silence, staring at one another. He is so beautiful. The amount of love I feel for him, is completely overwhelming and I feel my heart do backflips.

Frank's fingers run across my jaw. "You are so beautiful Gee, I can't enough of you" He sighs.

I feel the blush creep up onto my face and he lets out a low chuckle. "Exceptional." he says, embracing me.

Then the sound of a letterbox opens and closes, catching my full attention. "I'll get it" I say and slip out of the warmth of our bed and my lover's arms. I pull on a robe and trudge downstairs to the front door. There are numerous letters on the doormat. I pick them up, flicking through them but one was slightly odd and it felt like there was an object in there. There was no writing on the front of the envelope. I open it anyway and my brow furrows at the contents. A key falls into the palm of my hand. 

Who in the world would send me a key? I shake my head and put the key in the pocket of my robe and the rest of the letters on the table.

I feel a pair of arms snake around my waist and a warm breath on the back of my neck.

"Who was at the door, darling?" Frank says gently.

"No-one, it was just the mail- nothing special, the same old boring letters" I say cooly.

My mind was screaming at me to tell Frank about the key, but it just seemed at little odd. I didn't want to make him nervous or anything.

He hums against my neck and I completely relax against him. I feel him smile against my skin.

"What do you want to do today?" I ask Frank.

I could feel the smirk on his face. "I want you to come back to bed sweetheart" he breathes in my ear. I felt the blush creep up onto my face as he kissed my cheek.

I turn around so I am facing him and I'm not surprised that he is wearing nothing but an undone bathrobe. He unties mine and I let it fall open. His hands run across my sides and slide across my chest. He keeps his eyes locked with mine. I lift my hand to his face and stroke his cheek and drag my thumb across his lips.

He grabs my hand and leads me up to the bedroom. He pins me against the wall and rips off my bathrobe and kisses me deeply. I push off his bathrobe and squeeze his ass tightly. "Baby..." he groans against my lips, both of us panting hard against one another. He lets go of me and steps back slightly. I look at him confused, but he just smiles at me.

He suddenly drops to his knees and my breath hitches in my throat. "I can't believe how beautiful you are, Gerard.. and you are all mine.. fuck.. all mine baby" He sounds like he is pleading. He plants kisses across my thighs and I groan loudly. "Mine", "Beautiful" "Baby" he repeats as he plants kisses across every bit of skin on my body. I am so overwhelmed that tears start to prick my eyes. He finally works his way up to my face, and starts pressing feather kisses to my face. "I love you so, so much baby" He groans as he grinds against me.

I grab his face in between my hands and kiss him passionately. I pull away and stare into his eyes. "Fuck me.. please Gee" Frank whines. I shake my head and his brow furrows. "But I-" I cut him off. "I don't want to fuck you.. I want to make love to you Frankie" I whisper against his lips.

"You mean more to me than just a fuck. I don't want to rush, I want to show you, how much you mean to me baby" I say and he nods, unable to speak.

I kiss him slowly, but deeply. I lick at his bottom lip and he allows me to slip my tongue into his mouth. He kisses back with just as much force. Our mouths synchronise and our hands roams eachothers body. We finally part, both panting hard, our lips red, swollen and wet.

'snap'

I push Frank gently on the bed and I hover over him. I take his length into my hand and pump slowly. He bucks his hips up, I use my free hand to keep them still. "Easy baby, there is no rush" I say, my voice husky and he groans in response. I lower my mouth to his dick and lick the underside slowly with the tip of my tongue. "Ah- ah" Frank pants. I let one of my free hands slide into Frank's and hold it. He smiles at me, sitting on his elbows to watch me.

'snap'

I finally take pity on him and wrap my lips around his length, bobbing my head up and down. "Gee, baby.. I- I .. ah... love you so much" Frank manages to stutter out. He lets his free hand run through my hair, stroking it softly. I moan around his dick, in response to him, sending vibrations through his body. He trembles  and his legs start shaking, which is my cue to stop. I unwrap my lips from him and I kiss and suck at his chest, leaving deep red marks across. 

I then grab the lube from the nightstand, and coat my fingers. I start to kiss at Frank's neck and slip one of my fingers inside him. "ugh" he groans and my finger moves in and out of him at a steady pace. I slip in another and another. He grips my hair tightly and I moan loudly, my dick throbbing and hanging heavy between my legs. "P-Please baby.." Frank quivers under my touch. I nod and kiss his lips as I slick myself up. 

'snap'

I line myself up with his entrance and push in. Frank gasps, his back arching up into me. I grab his back and hold him as I thrust slowly, in and out. He kisses and bites at my neck. "I love you, I love you Frank..ah" I groan. His warm tightness, stretched around my cock. I can feel myself getting closer. We hold eachother in an embrace, our lips locked sweetly. I feel an overwhelming amount of love for him. I'm lost in the emotional pleasure, I can't feel the physical pleasure. This is the most intimate I have felt with Frank. We've had sex numerous times, but this is completely different. I feel as if we are one in this moment. 

Our lips part and the physical pleasure comes rushing back. I stroke his face as I continue to thrust into him. "I love you Gerard.. so.. so much baby" he stutters out. His fingernails drag down my back and I bite down on his shoulder. Frank lets out a noise, almost identical to a scream as I hit his prostate over and over again. He trembles in my touch. I can feel his warm breath on my skin. Our flushed and sweat slicked bodies moving against each other.

'snap'

"Gerard..I'm gonna cum" Frank sobs and I nod and kiss his lips. This point, our lips are bruised and swollen, but it feel beautiful. The pleasure is mindblowing and I am positive he feels it too.

Frank releases, coating both of our bodies and I come seconds after, screaming his name. I pull out gently. Both our breathing erratic as I fall down next to him. 

'SNAP' a gentle click is heard, but I am lost in the aftermath to give a thought about it. I look over at Frank and he looks wrecked. I smile at him and pull him close to my chest. He shivers. "Baby.." he is unable to speak full sentences, as I curl up next to him.