Chapter 19- Gerard's POV

Please read A/N <3

A/N: Hi, i know i said i wasn't updating, but I'm on half term now, so i get some break, which means I may update. I felt bad because I've left this so long and you've all been so kind and patient with this story, so thank you. I've made it a longer chapter to try and make up for the long wait. But, I'm really happy. I'm going to Frank's concert tomorrow and I'm trembling with excitement. Anyways, love you guys <3 xx

*Few days later*

It was Friday. Thank fuck for that. This week had been extremely exhausting. I had been up to my neck in work but thankfully, I had Frankie as a distraction from all the stress.

However, i am still set on the fact that I need to talk to Frank about his mother. I saw her the other day, she was in the front garden, washing the windows. She looked dreadful and it honestly broke my heart.

Deep down inside, i knew Linda was a kind person, but my past encounter with her was awful. My mind flicks back to the dinner. That night. The incident. Frank and Ray..

The gun and razors...

I shook my head to rid them thoughts.

I know what she did to Frank was unacceptable, but I won't accept Frank to lose his mother so easily, like my parents. I knew how much they meant to eachother.

Frank may be stubborn about this but it's for his own benefit.

"Gee?"

"Huh?" I responded to Frank's voice, pulling me out of my mind.

"You looked like you were having some inner argument, you okay?" He asked softly.

I cracked a grin. "An inner argument?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"Well yeah.." he grinned back. "But seriously, you okay?" he repeated. Frank placed his hands on my shoulders and began to massage them.

"Yeah, just a little stressed about work and stuff" I waved him off.

"Yeah?" He said. Frank perched on my lap and wrapped his arms around my neck. He smirked deviously.

He started to kiss my neck and trail his lips across my jaw.

I pulled his face up to mine for a quick peck on his lips and then released my grip, standing up from the couch.

Frank's grin fell and he looked at me confused.

"I'm tired babe, i'm sorry" i sent him an apologetic look.

"No its fine" he said. He continued to look at me and we stared at each other.

I sighed and walked over to him, i picked him up bridal style and carried him to bed. I layed him on the bed. I stripped my clothing and slide under the covers. Frankie strips his clothing and slides next to me.

He wrapped his small arms around me and nuzzled into my chest.

"Frank?" I whispered

"Mm?" He muffled from my chest.

"Uhh.. h-have you spoken to or seen your mum, since you left?" My voice never rising above a whisper.

He pulls away from my chest, so he is looked straight at me. His brow furrowed.

"No. Why do you ask?

"Well, i saw her the other day, when i was driving home and she honestly looked dreadful-"