Chapter 18- Frank's POV

I woke up early in the morning to the sound of my alarm going off. My eyes flickered open and they are met with a pair of  the most gorgeous hazel iris looking at me. I study his eyes. They sparkle and I know, he is coming back to me.

I smile hugely and bite my lip. Gerard snuggles closer to me, our limbs still intact with each others. Without saying a word, his hand slips behind my head and he pulls me in for a deep kiss.

I moan into his mouth and he smiles into the kiss. We pull apart, gasping for air.

"Good morning to you too" i say, a smirk printed across my lips.

He giggles and sits up on the bed.

"We need to go to school today" I groan and let my head fall back into the pillow underneath me.

Gerard then leaves and trudges into the bathroom without another word. Hmm?

I get out of bed and hide behind the frame of the door to the bathroom. The door is open and he is standing in front of the mirror.

A frown paints his face as he looks at himself. He shakes he head and scowls at his reflection. He then reaches into the medicine cabinet and pulls out 2 orange coloured bottles.

He just stares at them and his hands tremble. A few tears escape his eyes and he squeezes them shut.

I take this opportunity to walk into the bathroom and snake my hands around his waist. He stiffens, then relaxes. I leave small kisses on his back and press my cheek to him.

The tears don't stop falling and I turn him around, so he is facing me.

"Please dont cry gee" i say gently, wiping the droplets from his face.

"This is so difficult" he says weakly.

"I know, but I'm going to help you, im going to fix you, I promise. I'm going to be here every step of the way" I say, smiling slightly and he buries his head into my neck.

"Don't let me drown" he says into my neck. I place a kiss on the side of his head.

"We're not going in today" i say sternly, changing the subject.

He pulls away from me.

"What? No, Frank i have t" he says before i cut him off, my lips crashing to his.

We pull apart. His eyes wide, then he smirks.

He is pressed against the wall and he pulls me against him.

"You are very naughty for wanting to skip, i would advise you to go in, but i would prefer to punish you" he says tugging at my bottom lip.

"Oh, I do believe you are the naughty one, Mr. Way. What you would do to me? More like, what am i going to do to you" i say, my finger grazing up his neck and along his jawline. I then squish his cheeks together with my hand and make the same pout as he does. He lets out a snigger, as do I.

"Frankie" he gasps mockingly and my erection presses against his leg.

"What can I say? You make me like this. Looking at your beautiful face and  hearing your angelic voice. Touching and marking you as my own." I say. I leave small bruises up his neck and chest. I pull away. "Mine".

"Oh my- you're always so horny, you little whore" he says, a smirk across his lips.

I press myself harder to him and grind against him. I feel him grow under my own growth.

"Why don't you say that into my mouth?" I suggest, my lips brushing his.

Our lips crash again and we stumble back over to the bed, our lips not moving. I push him down after we part. Mind we are both only in our boxers. The bulge in his boxers makes it evident how hard I made him. I trail kisses and bite marks down his torso, leaving splodges of colour onto his porcelain canvas. His moans send shocks through my body, especially at my dick.

"Please.. Please.. Frank-ohhh" he moans as my hand palms him through his boxers. He is throbbing and shaking. I relieve him of his boxers and he springs free. I spit on my hand and give him a couple pumps, in response, his back arches and he growls low in his throat. I then wrap my lips around him and start to bob my head.

After a few bobs, he tangles his hands into my hair and pulls me off him. He has a wild look in his eyes and my dick starts throbbing painfully. He strips me of my boxers and he throws me down onto the bed. "Gee.." I squeak. He climbs on top of and our members rub together as he grinds down on me. 

I feel my eyes roll back into my head and I feel like I can't breathe. Our moans growing louder as I continuously fail to suppress them. Gerard then shoves my legs open and pushes into me deeply, catching me off guard. I let out a loud growl. He positions himself balls deep inside of me, not moving. "You're mine. You're my whore" He hisses into my ear.

The words send waves through me and  I start leaking pre cum. It hurts, I'm painfully hard. I bite my lip so hard, blood runs down my chin. He starts moving at a rapid pace, slamming into me as hard as he can. "Fuck" I scream. The sweat from his forehead drips onto me and his hair sticks to his skin. His eyes screw shut and his mouth ajar. He looks so fucking pretty like that. He hits my prostate over and over again. The pleasure locks me into place and I feel like I can't do anything. I cant move and I can't speak.

He continues to slam into me, kissing me sloppily. Our sweat slicked bodies sliding against each other. I then grab his hand and wrap it around my throat. He lets out a laugh, a his grip around my throat tightens. He is close, I feel his thrusts get more sloppy and he finally releases screaming my name.

He pulls out of him and releases his grip from around my throat. He slides down me and strokes the underside of my dick with his finger. My back arches and i throw my head back into the bed. His lips embrace my dick and not long after I come in his mouth, stroking his hair and cheeks.

We cuddle in an embrace for a while. "That was nice" I say grinning. Gerard lets out a laugh. "Yeah, didn't know you had a choking kink though" he says winking at me. I tap at his arm lightly and stick my tongue out at him.

"That's rude" He says grinning and crosses his arm over himself.

"You love it, don't you?" I say grinning back

"You or your tongue? I mean, they both do amazing things" He says smirking at me.

 We then get out of bed and throw some clothes on. I call up the school, making up some bullshit excuse to why I'm not at school and Gerard does the same.