Zachery

I headed upstairs and knocked on the first door. After a few minutes it opened up. He was standing there a bit surprised and confused, "Ryker?"

"We need to talk," I said and he stood aside as I went into the room. He closed the door behind us.

"Why are you here," he asked as he made his way to his bed and took a seat. I stood in the room looking around. So many memories flashed through my mind. Especially of one particular night.

Flashback

"Come on Ryker," she said to me smiling.

"I don't know about this," I said with a slight hesitation.

"It'll be fun. Don't you want to have fun," she cooed.

"I don't know."

She pressed her body against mine, "it'll be fun. I promise plus it'll bring us closer together. Don't you love me?"

"Of course."

"Then do this for me baby," she whispered against my ear. I didn't say anything after that. I just spaced out.

We entered the room and before I knew it, things took a turn. It started out with drinking. I had never had a drop of alcohol before that night but they talked me into it. I ended up going along with it, just to make her happy. Then before I knew it, she slipped a pill into my mouth. Ecstasy is what it was referred to in the clubbing scene. Makes your inhibitions disappear.

Before I knew it the guy was on the bed and she was on her knees with her head in his lap. I couldn't control what happened next. I just remembered on my knees behind her, having undid my pants and entering her. I thrust in and out of her as she kept going until both the guy and I exploded.

It didn't stop there, shot got crazy and in my haze I could only remember bits and pieces. Once the drug wore off I remember getting sick. Everything we had done made me ill. This wasn't how I wanted to have my first time.

The guy was unaware why I was acting the way I was and him and her fought. After that night things went downhill from there.

"Ryker," someone said knocking out of my memory.

I turned and looked at him, "why are you here? I know for a fact it's not a social visit."

"I want to see her," I said simply.

He looked at me, "are you sure about that?"

"I need to see her."

"But we agreed to never speak to her or of her as long as people believed she was dead," he said standing to his feet.

"You owe me," I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"I don't owe you shit. I paid my debt to you," he said.

I walked over to him and stood face to face with him, "you think after what you did, that debt was cleared? What would your mom and dad think knowing you pulled the stunt you did? Or better yet your grandfather?"

"Fine but after this, I'm done. That bitch has done nothing but ruined my life," he said grabbing his hoodie in a huff.

We left the house and got into his car. He drove us to a secluded location. I got out of the car and followed him up to a building. He took out his keys and unlocked the door. We entered the building and headed to another room.

He turned to me, "just a warning, things aren't going to be great."

"I don't give a shit. I just need to see her," I said to him. He sighed and unlocked the door.