Well hello family. Nice to see you again

Thanksgiving break was coming up and that meant a lot of family was coming in. Uncles, aunts and cousins were coming in that I didn't know well. With finding out about Shay it put all of us in an awkward position. On top of that we were also dealing with the fallout with what happened to Ryanne and not knowing who had done it.

I did know one thing for sure, Val was right. I needed to know more about Shay. Something told me there was more to him than I realized.

We were all standing by the lockers when he was walking down the hallway and I yelled, "Shay."

He stopped and looked at us. We hadn't been very welcoming to him.

"Come here," I said taking the others by surprised. They all gave me a look as he walked up to us.

"It's time to talk," I said simply and grabbed him leading him out of the school. The others followed. Once we were behind the school, I threw up against the wall. He looked at us.

"If your going to hurt me, go ahead. Not like my life hasn't been shit as it is," he said defensively.

I shook my head, "oh will you knock it off already. No one cares about your shitty life," I said. God I was so sick of hearing how bad his life had been.

"Dude isn't that a bit harsh," Evan asked.

"Not really. I mean think about it. He got himself mixed up with this whole mess," I said.

"What are you talking about? I seriously doubt he planned on getting kidnapped as a baby," Frisco said.

"Personally I think that was just a sympathy ploy to get close to us," I said with a smirk.

"Are you fucking high brother?"

"No. But think about it. I mean he just showed up, our houses burned down, our sister gets attacked, supposedly he was kidnapped and now he acts like life is so terrible. Personally I think it's a ploy to get close to us," I said with a shrug.

This ruled them up and made Shay confused. Then they started arguing with me and defended him until I finally said, "I guess I was wrong."

"What," they all asked confused.

I walked up to him, "we have more in common than you think."

"How so," he asked.

"We had the same people fuck with us, that fucked with you," I said. "Look, life hands us problems. It's how you deal with those problems that can either make you or break you. Your choice."

I stepped back as he leaned against the side of the school, "I wish it were that simple."

"So, then explain it to us," I said.

"I didn't agree with everything my adoptive family did. When I came across the paperwork, they wouldn't tell me anything. I decided to figure out who my real parents were. Then when Sam came to this school last year it put my search on hold. I hated everyone even more but was told by Seb and Seth to forget about my search. Then when Sam called home and told Seb what happened with all of you, she made you guys look like you had victimized her."

"That makes no sense," Frisco said.

"I know. Sam wasn't innocent. She was truly horrible and Seb was equally horrible. Seth is his little lap dog and does everything he wants to do. Me, I got stuck in the whole mess," he said.

"So, this begs the question, what do they have planned for us," I asked.

"Seb is going after that Lena girl and also Zachery, whoever he is. I just know he's part of a boss's family. I think he's stupid for doing so," he said.