New home situation

With our lives in turmoil at the moment I knew the guys were thinking about how it came to this. It all started over a girl. A girl that caused each of us grief in her own way. She played each of us the best way she knew how by manipulation.

After that night at Zachery's I couldn't deal with it so I closed myself off from it. I didn't realize in the process she made her way around with each one of us starting with Frisco.

Frisco's POV

I don't know how it happened but it did. One minute we were sitting in the back of my car smoking. I didn't tell the others I did it. I mean drugs of any kind were a big no in my family but I found it relieved my stress big time. I knew Sam did. Ryker had mentioned it at one point.

We blazed it up in the back seat as before I knew it she pulled me into a kiss. God her kisses were like a drug. I needed more but she wanted more than a kiss. She went for my belt and I don't know why but I didn't stop her. Something took over me and I quickly helped her with undoing my pants.

She was on her back and I made my way inside of her. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I thrust in and out of her feeling pleasure. It wasn't anything special. I didn't love her and she just wanted to fuck. I hated how vulgar it sounded especially since it was my first time, in a backseat no less.

As I thrust over and over and I heard her moan I couldn't help but exploding. I groaned as I hit my peak. God what have I done? I just fucked my cousin's girl. Shit. I quickly pulled out and pulled up my pants. I needed to get out of there and quick. I left her there still with her legs spread. I couldn't even look at her right now. Shit just went south.

*****
Evan's POV

Do you ever think, what the fuck am I doing? Yeah those were my thoughts as I laid in bed buck naked and Sam was on top of me naked as well as she was grinding on me.

It started with her coming over to hang out and before I knew it we were kissing and eventually naked. I laid there gripping her hips as she continued riding me. Just as I was getting ready to find my release my parents caught us. Fuck.

Sam quickly got off and grabbed her clothes and booked it out of there as I got a lecture from my dad of all people. Everyone knew she was Ryker's girl but yet I found myself being fucked by her and getting caught by my parents no less. I hated myself for what I did. The worst part is dad told Uncle Drew about it. They offered to keep it quiet. We knew Ryker had a temper. After that I kept my distance from Sam. It was better that way.

*****
Ryder's POV

I don't even know what possessed me to be alone with Sam in my room. No one was home and she seemed upset. Apparently Ryker and her got into some fight. All I planned do to was comfort her and send her on her way.

What we intend to do doesn't always work out that way. Before I knew it I had her on my dresser. Her legs were wrapped around my waist and I was inside her. I knew it was wrong but at that point my brain shut down and I thrust inside her over and over. It was rough and she seemed like she liked it rough. This was not how I imagined my first time, screwing my brother's girl on top my dresser.

As we groaned and moaned we didn't hear someone come in. I wish I had because the next thing I knew my face was being met with Ryker's fists. We went at it until dad came home and had to call Matt to break it up.

Sam stood there smirking as the others arrived then what came next shook us to the core. She dropped the bomb that she was able to fuck all of us without the other knowing and she enjoyed it. That's when Ryker lost it. He went after her almost beating her to death.