People are crazy

After our trip we dealt with Melanie and more of her craziness. Apparently she didn't heed granddad's warning. Only this time she set her sights on two particularly people namely Ryder and me.

I was meeting Val when I felt something hit me in the head. After that everything went black.

*****
I slowly opened my eyes to see Ryder across from me chained to a wall. I focused my eyes to see myself chained to a wall as well. What the hell? I looked around and saw a door opened.

In walked the crazy beast herself.

"Oh goody, your awake," she said. I looked to see her wearing what could only be lingerie.

"I guess you get to enjoy the show, then when I'm done with him, you're next," she smirked. Oh god what did this wretched beast have planned for us.

I walked over and watched as she removed her panties then undo Ryder's belt. She then moved to the bottom of his pant legs and tugged at them as they came down. Fuck this crazy bitch was going to have sex with us.

I watched her climb on to him and started to move her hips back and forth, moaning. Ugh I need to get the fuck out of these chains and fast. There was no way I was going to stick my dick inside of her.

While I was trying to figure out a way to get loose Val ran up to the guys.

"Val, you look like you just ran a marathon," Evan said.

She tried to catch her breath, "she took them."

"Who," Frisco asked.

"Melanie. I saw her hit Ryder over the head and went to find Ryker but he was gone too," she said between breaths.

Evan hit a button on his phone and it caused everyone's phone to go off including ours. As Melanie was enjoying her ride with Ryder I felt my phone vibrate. Stupid bitch forgot to take our phones.

I heard her moan, "come for me baby."

Oh god, I think my ears started bleeding.

Then I heard her yell, "oh god, yes!" Great just what I wanted to hear and see. She stayed there a few minutes to make sure they were completely done.

Then she got up from Ryder feeling completely satisfied with herself.

"Much better. Now your turn."

"My turn what?"

"Well if idiot one can't get me pregnant, I'm pretty sure idiot two will," she smirked.

"Oh fuck no! Stay away from my dick you fucking beast!"

"Don't worry! You'll enjoy it," she said as she leaned over and reached for my belt. I promptly kicked her then kicked her again knocking her backwards. Should have chained our legs, dumb shit.

She got up and staggered a bit, "guess we have to do this the hard way."

When she came at me again I promptly kicked her again and again. No way in hell was I going to let her fuck me. I would rather gnaw my own dick off then let her touch me.

As I fended her off the door busted open and someone grabbed her.

"You sick bitch," Val screamed and promptly punched her in the nose causing blood to pour from her nose. The guys grabbed Melanie and dragged her out as dad and RJ helped unlocked us.

I stood up and Val crashed into me. Dad and RJ picked up Ryder while Matt pulled up his pants. They carried him out and Val asked, "she didn't?"

"Oh god no. She tried. Heaven knows she tried but she met my foot," I said.