Plotting and planning

"Weren't we done with that family," Ryder groaned as he was being fitted with a mic.

"Hey your brother is sitting in a cell right now because of this damn family. Now hold still," Drew said applying tape.

"Check you mic," RJ said to Evan.

"Testing, one, two, three," he said.

"We good," RJ asked Austin.

"Perfect. I just need the others to test theirs," he said.

Liam looked in the monitors, "Frisco needs his camera adjusted."

"How about now," Matt asked.

"Perfect," Liam said.

"Do I even want to know how all you know how to do this," Shay asked.

"Let's just say these two are great at setting booby traps," Xavier said pointing at Liam and Austin.

"I think we're all set," Drew said.

"Do you think this will work," Matt asked.

They all looked at Shay, "if I know Sam, yeah it will work."

With that the four of them left.

"Lets hope this works," Drew said.

"Test their ear pieces Austin," Liam said.

"Testing, can you boys hear me?"

"Loud and clear," Evan said.

Austin looked at them, "now we wait."

******
They all sat on a picnic table waiting and waiting until they heard someone say, "well, well, well look who it is."

They turned around to see her standing there. She walked over and added, "too bad Ryker couldn't join us but I hear he's busy at the moment."

"What do you want Sam," Ryder asked.

"I want to finish what we started," she said. "I mean if I remember correctly, the three of us did have our fun, remember," she purred.

"Yeah fun that was nothing but trouble," Frisco scoffed.

"Really. That's not what you said in the backseat, now is it," she said running her finger across his chest.

"Or when we were in your bed," she said to Evan making him shift in his spot.

"Or when you had me on your dresser, giving it to me rough. By the way I like it when it's rough," she said leaning into Ryder who pushed her away.

"Cut the crap Savannah," Shay said causing them all to look at the him.

"Savannah," Evan asked the surprise in his voice showing.

"Savannah, Sam's identical twin," he said.

*****
"What the fuck," Drew said. "I thought he said Savannah was the dead girl?"

"He did," Xavier said.

"What is he doing," Drew asked.

Liam and Austin looked at each other and smirked as Liam said, "baiting her."

******
She glared at him, "I am not Savannah!"

"Yeah whatever you say Savannah," he said casually.

"Savannah is dead!"

"That's where your wrong. Sam is dead. I mean Ryker would know better than anyone since that was his girlfriend," he said.