PT2: ROGUE

[02]

Life is very unexpected

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Life is very unexpected. Right?

Isn't that the reason I'm here for? Ready to pull my sniper on a fifty year old man that owned one of the most richest drug companies out there? Not only that but had a son that was killed three days prior by me, and only me.

 You could ask my old self where she'd think she'd be in the year 2100, she'd most likely say 'dead' seeing as people like me were easily kidnapped and used as bait for drug scandals or taken as maids for the rich when young and in the slum comunity.

On my lucky side, I was never caught.

I watched as my victim ordered his men to load the drugs into the white van. I pressed my ear piece, speaking to the person on the other side of the ear com. "Let me hear them." 

I could then hear the typing of fingers of a computer from the other side, then a professional voice spoke from the other end. "Done." I then relieved a sigh before placing the sniper rifle to my eye to look through as I heard the voices from below. 

"Fasten up! We don't want what happened to my son happen to us do we?!"The man tried to whisper. The younger men carrying the containers fastened their pace, walking back and forth from the abandoned ware house then to the van.

Just a few more minutes.

I sighed, I needed all those containers in the van before I could kill them. 

"Last one boss!" One of the men called before walking towards the van. I used my red laser to hit his head before concentrating and pulling the trigger. In a silent second, he fell without a sound, blood pooled around the body as I quickly moved to the next one sitting int the car waiting for the boss to get in.

I aimed towards the window as he pressed the button to open it. With only one second thought I pulled the snipers trigger and his head lagged out the window, blood pooled out of his eye and yet again he was as silent as a dead corpse.

"Last one Boss." I mocked, watching as the boss walked out of the building towards the car. He looked satisfied, but that won't be for long. He must have believed 'The rogue' wouldn't be here, in a matter of fact I would be.

I breathed, Last bullet. 

I placed my eyes into the eye com and watched as he walked towards the van, as he was about open the back and step in, not even realising one of his men killed not too far away. The red laser hit directly at his temple and...

BAM.

The shot echoed through the abandoned ware house and through the slum part of the city. A used to be drug dealer was now dead, along with his business and family name. 

I laughed and placed my sniper into the case beside my crunched frame. I then pressed my ear piece before speaking. 

"Blow it up E." 

I stood up and brushed my black- combat outfit before grabbing my case and walking away as the van blew up from below me. swallowing up the sound around me as it echoed through not only the slum part of Seoul but probably the city too as flames continued to explode and destroy.

This mission wasn't too big, it was actually easy for me and E. (My Partner.) But I needed to get out of here. Since I first laid eyes on a building not too far from where I was stationed, I  felt something watching me. 

Usually the people I kill are supposed to feel that, not the other way around. 

Luckily I had my face mask on, which covered my mouth and nose and showed a crazy smile which had fangs and blood dripping from the teeth. My technique was to terrify the victims, but most of the time they never saw me at all, there hasn't been an occasion where someones seen me before since I only started not too long ago, but i was hoping the time wouldn't happen.

No one knows who the rogue actually is, or what they look like. People just assume It's a new Assassin. Well of course it is, but by every day passing It's easier for police to find Assassins, and sentence them.

But as the day passes for me, I get better and better at my own game, sooner or later no one will ever be able for find or identify me.

[WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK YA'LL?! BADASS OR WHATTT?]

Hangman » Yoongi✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें