PT12 : MOTEL

[12]

I slammed the door to Yoongi's car open and slammed it as hard as I could shut, before stumbling out into the desecrate and ugly air that I hated so much

I slammed the door to Yoongi's car open and slammed it as hard as I could shut, before stumbling out into the desecrate and ugly air that I hated so much. Looking over the place, it looked deserted.

The air was freezing against my skin, as I heard the sound of more car doors opening, and feeling close presence beside me. I turned to her, Ashley wasn't the nicest or friendliest girl, but after she found out we saved her life, she had went silent the rest of the drive.

"Don't slam the car door." Yoongi hissed, walking over beside Ashley and I, as I rolled my eyes and looked over to Ashley, who looked like a freezer, her skin was icy white and mist fell from her lips as she spoke up.

"I'm not sleeping with either of you afflicted people."

"Good, because you'll be sleeping with the craziest out of all of us." I scoffed, giving her an answer while Yoongi looked off towards the motel, he neither flinched or looked affected as he looked over the rooms from afar.

Hoseok rolled his eyes, while Ashley looked ready to vomit everywhere, I looked to Yoongi, who hadn't left to get the accommodation to our rooms, I took it as my responsibility to and left.

After renting two rooms, and passing Hoseok and Ashley's keys while meeting them while walking back to the car, I left for Suga.

When I saw him, he was holding a lighter in his hand, he also had a big bag sitting at his legs, and another one that looked like a gun case. I sighed, watching as he stared intensely at his car.

"You have to." I barked, knowing if he kept day dreaming they could track us any minute now. Yoongi snapped his head my way, before growling and without my realisation throwing the lighter, as the car had been dosed in Petrol.

It went up in flames, dancing fire made me suddenly step back and hit Yoongi subconsciously, but neither of us were paying attention. Because another explosion went up from the car.

"Don't rush me." He snapped.

After he silently turned and left for the rooms, taking his bags with him, I quickly trailed behind, only hoping he had spare clothes and some medical supplies.

When we got to our shared room, the one across from the others, Yoongi had silently moved out of the way and allowed me to unlock the door, before pushing it open.

The room wasn't too dusty, but the carpet was extremely dark and didn't match anything else in the room, but one king sized bed and a small bathroom to share, I could survive.