PT4: CHASE

[04]

LARKS PERSONAL PERSPECTIVE :

I walked down the deep and narrow alleys of Seoul, it had been two days since my last mission, I was happy to stay hidden in the shadows for a while, not like I hadn't lived like that before.

I sighed, kicking a rock from the floor and watching as it flew across the alley and hit the standing lamp, making it rattle, and drop the light that hung from it. Smashed pieces of glass had flown everywhere, along with a few electrical shocks from the lamp as it swung left to right like it was on it's last leaf.

I laughed as the light smashed on the floor and made a vastly loud sound. It was silent for a second after it had fell, I than heard the sound of echoing dogs, barking towards my direction.

I quickly ran into a little intersection and hid into the shadows, waiting for the people to walk past. I knew who they were, the local police, they always bring their dogs through the slum part to smell out drugs.

Usually when dogs found them, the police didn't care entirely about the drugs, more about who they wanted to beat up. I know what your thinking, 'police don't just do that.'

Well guess what? This isn't 2017, its 2100.

I turned my head towards the corner and watched as the police strolled through the alley, a torch in each hand as they laughed and joked about anything apart from their actual job.

I watched as the dog trotted towards my direction and stopped to sniff, I was thinking about running, but that was definitely going to cause attention. 

"Did you here about Marco- Chan's death?" 

"Yeah. His son was killed a few days prior to his own."  The second officer replied.

I silently crawled onto a window of a second story apartment to not get too close to the dog, who knew when it would lash out. I held tight to railing, it was easy to get up, but getting down, not so easy.

I had already injured myself earlier while training with E, I had some cuts of my fingers and some bandages covering them, that were now heavily covered in dripping blood as I used my hands to climb on the uneven and pointy sharpened wall.

"I heard the murderer's a Rogue." The other police said before scoffing. "and a girl." He made it sound like a stupid comment, I growled and stood up on the railing.

The dog than started barking, seeing my shadow on the floor beside him as the moon hit my back. The dogs started to scratch and bark up at me as they recklessly tried to climb the wall.

The men who had only just seen me, pulled out their guns and aimed towards me, I sighed as they started to shake their guns my ways, trying to threaten me? Not today, they looked like chickens flapping their extra large wings.

"Please, calm yourselves, it's not like I'm some murderer." I sighed, resting my arms out in a surrendering kind of way.

"H-how do we know that shanty girl?" The smaller man called, trying to gain his mobility by acting tough. My head lagged to the side in a mischievous way. 

The rich called girls that lived in the slum areas 'Shanty' because they believed the oldest ones that survived (usually only got up to 19 before being killed off.) , only survived through prostitution or slavery.

As for me. I'm twenty, I look genuinely younger than I actually do, and by what i'm wearing they obviously checked me out easy and judged me by my appearance. Replying to his last comment, I smiled. a dark glint had shown over my face and my eyes darkened effectively. 

"You don't." 

T I M E    S K I P

Namjoon couldn't believe his eyes when he saw all the blood, coating all down the walls and floors of the alley,  he could partially see a stray hand through his dark tinted glasses.

Someone squeaked from behind as a splash wavered through the air, Namjoon and Suga turned to watch as J-hope went bipolar mode and started freaking out, jumping over the blood puddles. 

J-hope was weird, he'd love the smell and feeling of blood on his hands one particular moment, and the other times he'll freak out of fear at the sight. Most of the time the boys didn't even question it.

"Hoseok." Namjoon hissed, Hoseok stopped and gave a nervous smile when he saw the glare his partners were giving him. "sorry." He muttered before looking to the sky, trying not to get triggered by the blood.

"Who do you think did this?" Namjoon asked his hyung as he walked over to a second story wall and looked up towards the window.

"You know who I think it is." Suga replied, leaving Jhope's side as he walked around the blood. Namjoon had realised through the past few days how sour Suga had been, not like he wasn't usually, but more sour when the girl came up in a conversation.

Not only Namjoon, but the rest of the boys had realised how Suga had been acting, more active and helpful, yet sour and grumpy. It's like what Jin quoted to Namjoon last night. 'It's like he wants her, but wants to teach her a lesson by killing her.'

Sounds like a hilarious comment, frankly it really was. After Jin said it he cracked up himself and started crying along with Namjoon over how funny it was. But if they weren't messing about, you could easily believe what he said was actually the case.

 Suga followed Namjoon and examined the dog marks on the wall. He then slowly glanced up the wall and onto the window. "There." he said, pointing to the window, he only just grazed his eyes over the patch of blood, only being able to see it because of the new growing sunrise, only just appearing.

"Blood." Namjoon murmured, he smiled to himself. finally, If Suga thinks  it's the girl than maybe we will now have some DNA on her.

"How do you believe it's her?" J-hope then suddenly asked as he jumped onto the window with the littlest of strength, making sure to not touch the blood as he grabbed a sample and swung around the ledge.

"I just have a feeling."

WaS tHaT gOoD?  aRe YoU aLl fEd?

(SORRY ITS A SMALL CHAPTER!!)