PT8 : HANGRY

[08]

"So you're all telling me? She just walked out?!" Their boss yelled, clenching his fists and baring his teeth at the group

"So you're all telling me? She just walked out?!" Their boss yelled, clenching his fists and baring his teeth at the group. It was visible how red he was turning from pure anger. His plan was destroyed.

They tried not to flinch at the volume of sound he used, looking around for someone to blame on, although Jimin loved everyone like his own family, Lark Piper getting away definitely wasn't his fault.

"It was Jungkook." V blamed, pointing to the maknae, who sat tensed against the cold metal wall. Jimin looked to V and gave him a confused glare, he couldn't believe it to be all Jungkook's fault, yes he did make a mistake but where was everyone else to help him at that time? V only mindlessly ignored the grey haired Hyung and glared at the youngest.

"I'm sor-"

"When we work you should never have to say sorry." V growled, stepping forwards and looking threateningly to Jungkook, who had retreated further into the wall. Something was ticking Taehyung off, and I'm sure this problem was making it triple the times worse.

Taehyung wasn't the only angry one here, Hoseok angrily bit at his long nails and skin surrounding them, trying to take away the temptation of blood as he pulled at the cuts and made them bleed.

Jin was trying to calm himself, pacing the room but had stopped to watch the feud between Taehyung and Jungkook, as V pushed the younger into the wall and started yelling necessities into his face,

Namjoon tried to calm his racing heart and help, looking to Suga for some help but getting the cold shoulder when Suga tiredly didn't even look his way, standing cross armed and further away from the group.

Their boss had angrily then slammed the metal doors on them, leave them to fight and yell as Taehyung screamed in Jungkook's face as Jimin yelled at him to calm down, Hoseok started to stare intensity around the room for something to kill.

"STOP!" Jin yelled. Only getting portion of the group to turn and look, when V didn't Jin advanced forwards and pulled Taehyung back hard with his collar.

"Calm your fucking shit Taehyung." Jin growled, only centre meters away from the younger, as he pulled him against the metal wall to the underground rooms they lived in.

Taehyung looked down defeated, yes V was scary when he was boiling with anger but he had to admit when Jin was angry, it scared a lot of the group into havoc.

"It wasn't just Jungkook." Jin yelled, till something hit him, and hard. Mentally making him do summersaults in realisation. He let go of V and turned to Suga.

"Where were you?" He asked suspiciously, pointing a finger at the sociopath as he gave the oldest a dark and shallow look from the corner, his glare stuck to him.

Jin stepped forwards pointing his finger at Suga as the rest of the boys looked to him in realisation.  Where was Suga? He was guarding halls 8, 9, 10. The assassin would have to go through those halls to get out.

"None of your fucking business, Now l—"

"You!" Jimin growled in realisation, pointing a finger at his Hyung and getting everyone's undivided attention. Suga gave the darkest glare he could at the boy, but he didn't stand down.

"You let her go!" He yelled. Stepping deep into Suga's personal space bubble. Suga glared and looked down at the boy, growling when Jimin poked him hard in the chest.

"Maybe I did." Yoongi had murmured, although being a sociopath, he felt like Lark had something to do with him, like he had a responsibility. "But do we really want boss destroying her?"

"What do you mean?" Jin asked stubbornly, sitting into his chair, the boys watched as the light from the computer reflected onto his face and they could see the evident scowl.

"No. I think I know what you're talking about." Jimin piped up. Looking up to Suga with realisation evidence in his eyes.  "I caught some of PD's paper work, there was a whole file on Lark, there were plans and drawings. Yoongi's right, they want to destroy Lark and make her into some kind of monster."

Namjoon took a deep breath, looking to Yoongi, as he nodded, signalling Jimin wasn't lying and there probably was a whole file on her.  "We can't talk about this in here. We don't know who could hear us."

The boys nodded, before silently leaving to their own apartments or shared rooms. Namjoon stressfully rubbed his temple as he sat beside Jin, the last member in the room, before turning to him.

"We have to speak properly with Lark, she has no clue what's happening, if I could just talk to her, maybe–"

"Suga."

"What?" Namjoon asked Jin, after he had said his fellow team mates name.

Jin pointed to the corner of the room, where Suga sat. Namjoon had to blink a few times to get it to register, he was sure Yoongi left.

Yoongi gave them a sour look as he turned his lighter on before flicking it off again and again till it properly satisfied him. "What?" He asked lazily, reclining back in his seat as he gave his Hyung a deathly look.

"You. You need to speak with Lark."

"About what?"

"Don't play arsonist. You were listening the whole time." Jin shot, giving Yoongi's lighter a glare, wanting to snatch it out of his pale hands. Yoongi growled before shoving the lighter into his leather jacket.

"You need to tell her about what this companies trying to do. Warn her, she might be in a lot of danger if we don't tell her now."

"Fuck do I really have to?"

"We're telling you do it Suga, because you are the one who already knew about the plan PD had. We know you won't let her die, you're fanaticised with her." Jin said, looking Suga in the eyes as he wretchedly looked away from Jin's curious gaze and left the room with the slam of the door.