PT15 : LU-HAN

[15]

  "That sweater is fucking disgusting you wrench, take it off

  "That sweater is fucking disgusting you wrench, take it off." I spat. 

Suga wasn't alarmed at the words coming from my plump lips, not faltering his grip from around my neck and neither making the mistake of last time. He slammed my head threateningly against the wall and gave me a sharp glare, the look when you want someone to shut the fuck up.

Looking over Min Suga's shoulder towards the other six men, and listening to E's frantic calls down the hall as it had fallen silent. I watched Namjoon walk forwards, they weren't in any equipment, strangely they all wore stylish clothing.

"Miss Piper, We've been needing to speak with you." He spoke up through the silence, I scoffed not only at Bangtan's leader but the idiots behind him.

"I already knew you were trying to find me, but I have no intention of being scammed. Do you really think I'm that incoherent?" I laughed sarcastically, as Namjoon signaled the black haired man in front of me to let go, in which he complied, but with a big grudge.

"I'm watching you...Tramp." He snapped, stepping back only as much as he wanted to, (that only being one big step.) I scoffed at his un-politeness. In my house!

"We aren't-"

"Save it puny." I snapped, directing my voice towards the shortest in the room, his ears turned a scarlet red and he looked down from my stoic gaze.

Namjoon then sighed, and looking towards my direction, apolitically, but did I really need it? No. I looked away when a blonde girl came from the hall in a hurry, her face was noticeably pale as sweat beaded from her forehead.

"Lark?" She gushed, running to my side, oblivious of the seven men looking her over, as she grabbed at my cheeks and looked over my persona.

I flinched off of her grip and stepped to my left, as I did so, her eyes had finally led to the man beside me, then slowly towards the six males standing beside all my ruined paintings and vases that were decorated around the area they had trashed.

"Lark... what the hell? Get them out of here!" She shrieked, stepping back behind my clothed figure and slowly registering what was going on around her. She tried to suppress a scream and cry when she saw her favourite painting on the floor with a hole through it.

"Lark that's Vincent Van Gogh's! That was my favourite!"

"E, please go back to bed." I pleaded, pulling her tight grip from my long sleeve, she looked horrified. It didn't help that the actual painting of Vincent Van Gogh's 'Starry Night' had been destroyed.

She huffed, turning towards the individual with the bat in his hands. Hissing his way before cautiously turning towards the hallway she had came from. Jungkook, although I had first met him he had been very soft, he growled back towards the blonde.