PT20 : LAST TIME

Ok wow I got 2k not too long ago and i'm already nearly up to 3 k?! Ilygsm really this means so much to me...(P.s, if you enjoy me work, my wings book is coming out on the 30th, and I'd love for you lovelies to check it out.)

[20]

Covered with sweat, mingled with love

Covered with sweat, mingled with love. I never expected this day to actually come. Because, for so many years. I had been told love wasn't for me.

But...here I am.

"I Love you."

He had continued to whisper alluring words in my ear as the night went on so recklessly, and this feeling...I felt so...distinct so admired.

  "Sometimes I can't stop looking at you... you look too damn good"  

"You know... You still owe me one million won." I teased, burrowing my head in the crease of Suga's neck, as he murmured the softest groan as a reply.

"Yeah and why would I do that?" He sighed, before kissing the bareness of my neck.

"I can remember, we had bet on it about being number one before Christmas. Christmas was a week ago...Suga"

"Yeah okay whatever."

That was atleast... An hour ago.

I was called early, having to leave Yoongi to sleep in his very own comforter, he was too sleepy to be capable of replying, his only adamant way of stopping me was to latch onto me and never let go.

I had really wanted to stay with him.

Because seeing him sleeping so quietly and composedly under the bed sheets, knowing how determined he was to get me to stay, made me undoubtedly think about all the  fake stereotypes he's been through.

I had heard of so many rumours, some far more fierce then others, but of course I knew to see past whatever he had been through, surely It couldn't possible be as scarce as mine, and if it was, who was I to look above him?

One of the worst, the one Esme had read to me long ago, was about him living in the slum area, in a gang, as a gang leader.

He killed hundreds of people, including some of the most innocent of people and children, after his family had been murdered by the leaders of Korea, he had then, been requested into the assassination company, where he then met people who he started to call his family. 

Wordlessly closing the door behind me, leaving Yoongi to ease himself I slipped on one of Yoongi's black coats, seeing as I had no spare clothing for the cold in the room, I took his.

Walking through the halls, clearly confused, before finding the living room after a solid limping minute as I was in a small moon boot, I found E sitting with Bangtan's leader and Jin.