PT25 : MEETING LIGHT

[25]

Months of feeling utterly secluded from the world, along with knowing nothing of who I was from two years ago, feeling confused by the change of lifestyle even when I didn't even remember my former, came to today.

Sighing, I stepped into the billion dollar jet bighit had gifted us.

The first day we were leaving for a different country, I felt as if I was totally and utterly ready for refuge and proper safety, even when I wasn't all on my own. Grace and I were leaving for Tokyo tonight, although Gemini and my own maid had to come with us, along with high quality security around where we were going to stay.

Stepping into our personal gold incrusted jet, wrapping my leather jacket tighter around my thin and pale build as the wind strongly hit against my face. My black and void eyes immediately picked up at the disorientated face my sister held as she sat into her own seat.

As our security slid the door closed behind me, leaving us both alone in the jet as it proceeded to leave the premise of Canada, I swiftly sat into the seat across from my sister, I expected and took in her worried expression, as her fingers played nervously with the zip on her coat.

"You're rubbing your nervousness onto me. Please, refrain from doing so." I sighed, before nonetheless letting a weak smile grace onto my lips as I loosely grabbed onto my older sisters hands.

"I'm sorry." Grace murmured, her fake and green glowing eyes had down cast towards our hands as her eyebrows furrowed deeply. "I just-" She finally looked towards me. "Don't trust these people."

"I know you don't, personally– I don't either. But they're giving us a new life, they've given us safety." I sighed, although Grace tried to cut me off. "Lark–"

"My name isn't Lark anymore." I barked under my breath, breathing sharply through my teeth. Grace knew I was uncomfortable with the new name including the new look I was given. But there was nothing I could do but listen to my masters and Bighit's bosses words.

Grace's teeth evidently clenched, her hands tightening around my own.

"They've literally made you into a robot! Are you that fucking delusional Lark?! I can't just watch you turn into someone I don't know." Her contacted and green eyes darkened in obvious depression.

My heart hammered in my chest, and my eyes darkened in obvious confront and infuriation.

"You think I want to be like this?! You think I want to stay with these people? You think I want to have to follow their orders like some weak dog?!" My eyes visibly started to sting, although my eyes weren't made to allow me to cry, or show much emotion at all.

"I just want to know who I was! I want what I used to have! I don't care if I was fucking depressed or even a useless whore no one loved!" My smashed my fists against the glass table we were resting across, the sound of imaginable glass breaking into shatters were evident, and Graces gasp followed.

"Adding to my rant! You told me, when my eyes finally re-opened after two years– to 'trust these people.' Look at what you've done!"

I looked at the mess my anger made. Glass had shattered everywhere, my eyes had cast towards the distraught in Graces face, her lips parted as she spoke.